Epilogue.

Its not always;
Goodbye That Changes Everything, At Times It's That New, Hello.

Simon Ember.

For a while, it all seemed like white noise, getting used to a certain routine until it was ingrained in you, then your world is flipped over and that routine you had gotten used to so much, is completely different and you find yourself learning something new all over again.

Simon sighed, his mother wouldn't stop raving about her new job and apparently his father had gotten promoted at his company, now sooner than later, they would be moving, she had found a perfect home with just the perfect view to throw a house warming party and watch everyone else go about their business, nosy much mother but he was happy for her.

As for him. "Are you also picking me up from work later, because if I do go with you, I'm not taking my car." Simon mentioned to Charlie who mumbled incoherently as he tried to finish the large breakfast that had been presented to him when he showed up in the morning.

"Yeah, I am, we're meeting Love after that at his studio, he's finally back." Charlie answered as he heaved a sigh then burped like any normal guy, it should've disgusted him but to Simon it seemed he liked Charlie more with his overly manly ways.

"Oh yeah, two weeks of being pampered with his dad, he was supposed to be just gone for a weekend, it turned into two weeks." Simon exclaimed as his mother walked in doting over Charlie like a prize winning bull.

"Yeah, but I don't doubt he'll have missed anything, he's Love after all." Charlie responded with a chuckle. "Yeah, so I have your files, your presentation, mom I have your schedule and dad's credit card." Simon stated giving the belongings to their respective owners.

"Oh thank you sweetie, so helpful, let me go get your father, have a good day honey, and you too Charlie!" His mother waved them off and Charlie came around the island and snaked his arms around Simon.

"You are the best babe." He pressed a kiss onto Simon's temple then dropped down pressing kisses to his whole neck till he was sucking on his collar bone. "Nope, nah ah you are not ravishing me before school, the whole night I was awake because of you and your insatiable appetite." Simon protested.

"Oh babe please, don't act like you didn't enjoy it and you even begged we;" Simon was quick to clamp his hand down on Charlie's lips. "Fine, but we have to go, I've got an end of semester dance to start help organizing." Simon asserted kissing Charlie then wiggled out of the hulking teen's hold.

"Okay, but you owe me." The boy pointed out. "I know love." Simon accepted, with the two of them taking off for school.

"Is it just me or;" Madison paused as she and Simon met up at his locker. "Its not you whose anticipating his return, its like there is static in the air, this painstaking suspense." Simon groaned as Finn who came up by them laughed. "He does love dramatic entrances." Finn mentioned munching down on an apple. "That he does." They all supported Finn's statement.

The hallway seemed to simmer down, Simon along with the school anticipated him to come through the doors but; "What the hell." Madison whispered angrily. "You have got to be kidding me." Finn grumbled.