19.

The Truth;
Beneath the Facade, Beneath the Beauty, Beneath Perfection.

Love Willows.

They were always at war, but this one night despite it not being an era where sides were chosen and battlelines were drawn, it was exactly it. The king would be amongst them, along with his queen and their equally vicious children, all would fawn over them, all would be drawn to them and all would do anything to be in their graces.

As for one particular individual, it was the one night where he had to pull out his claws, none of his paternal siblings would be there to play, and everyone would be looking for a weakness to exploit, Love knew well not to ever give them one.

"The gold she chose is just like her." Darryl commented standing by the door to Love's room, despite how filled out it was, it was still huge. "That's her for you alright." Love retorted turning to face his dad, black lipstick and a full face beat of make up that had Darryl smirking. "It's a dinner party honey, not war." He accosted and Love scoffed.

"You and I both know, this is the same thing, especially if Dex, Tara and Nigel are there." Love exclaimed to which Darryl nodded in agreement.

"Your siblings are just one more thorn in your side, just don't let the pressure get to you alright." His dad's words were comforting and Love knew it was worry that had Darryl like this. "I know dad and I promise, I'll handle myself." Love comforted aswell, taking a glance at his dad who offered a reassuring smile.

Love had chosen a two piece black outfit with long flowing pants and a long sleeved crop top, the shoulders had a bit of padding to give the top more body and accentuate his own body, whilst his hair was done in a high flirty pony tail but a few more strands left to frame his face.

The look was finished off with gold embellishments on his pigeon toe heels, aswell as on his outfit with gold jewellery on his neck and ears, finishing off the outfit he also added a golden clutch bag.

"I think you're going to be a showstopper, I bet your mom is gonna be so proud at her creation." Marco ranted as he stood next to Darryl behind Love, one of the boys already asleep on his shoulders. "Thanks Marco, wish me luck." Love sighed as both parents laughed.

"No need, you will always be lucky, but not with time, you should get going, or you'll be late." Marco inserted. "Oh he's not, he's intentionally being late." Darryl pointed out.

"How did you know?" Love questioned with narrowed eyes. "You forget that I did raise you." The man chortled as they all laughed, a honk echoed downstairs and Love moved to kiss his father's cheek, then Marco. "Thats the driver, I'll update you on everything." Love told the two as he left them chuckling.

"How does he walk in those heels?" Marco chortled as Darryl leaned into him. "No idea babe, Love Magic."

Of course his mother wasn't holding the dinner at her normal house rather, at the townhouse just to show off. "Thank you." Love told the driver who nodded with a smile as a hand held his and helped him get out of the black suv.

Love breathed deep, it was now or never, he was there, he could do it, so when he calmed his nerves and his emotions settled, he walked forward toward the perfectly crafted granite staircase that led to the doors.