31- I love kissing you

Nora's P.O.V.

Everyone's head snapped towards me. I could see it, even though my eyes were locked in on Brady.

Panic set in.

Did I say that out loud?

The look on Brady's face says yes.

"Umm-"

"Wait-" Brady stood up, I followed his motion, ignoring everyone's quiet stares. "So you're telling me that it was you that night?" He looked at me skeptically, with a faint hint of a smile forming to those beautiful lips of his.

I wanted to run away.

Not because I was ashamed. On the contrary, that kiss was un-fucking-believable. I remember stories of my friends telling me about their first kiss and how horrible it was… Then there was me, comparing every kiss sense to that one. I was ashamed of how I just left, I didn't even get this cowboys name and now he's standing right in front of me again, having the same effect he had on me that night.

"Yes?" I'm not sure why it sounded like a question. "I mean… I'm relieved because after being here for a while now I was thinking that my first kiss was with Greg, and I was mentally freaking out about it because- well… what an awkward conversation that would have turned out to be. Then I was thinking, please for the love of God don't be Jake-"

"Hey!" Jake whined but I ignored him.

"But after reading Wallace's papers and mapping out the Thornton property alongside the Montgomery property it showed that no one owned that property next to the river… our properties just kind of divided there."

"Yeah, we used to go there in case the cops busted us, they couldn't go after our parents or our ranch." The smile on Brady's face began to form. "That's why you looked so familiar to me when you first arrived in Montana."

Sure, we'll go with that.

"Then yes, it was me."

"How did you even end up out there?" Brady asked, walking closer to me.

"My parents and I were visiting my grandparents and I was devastated that we were leaving in the morning, so instead of going to bed I went out on their front porch after they all laid down for the night. That's when I noticed smoke and faint music coming from the woods so I decided to see what was going on."

"You left the next morning. That's why I didn't think it was you because when I went to Henry and Eleanor's the next day just to see if you were visiting, you weren't there."

"Did you ask Henry or Eleanor if I was visiting?"

"No." His smile was contagious as I fought back a smile but was failing.

"Why did you leave me that night?"

Was he serious right now?

"Because… I didn't want to lose my virginity at thirteen!" I said in a dah tone.

"But, we-"

I tilted my head, challenging him… knowing full well if I didn't leave we definitely would have had sex that night.

And now his whole family and friends know.

Wonderful.

"You were thirteen?" Jenna questioned. "Girl, I remember seeing you that night, we all thought you were at least Brady's age and you had beautiful blonde hair."

"Yeah, this isn't my natural color and that summer I blossomed… a lot. It was ridiculous."

"Can I talk to you, privately?" Brady asked as he grabbed a hold of my hand, not giving me time to answer him.