38- Cowboy

Nora's P.O.V.

When I said I was falling hard for Brady, I lied. I fell and it was scaring the crap out of me because who could fall in love so fast?

I was dating Ben for nine months before we admitted it to each other and even though I did love Ben, my feelings for Brady were so much more intense and real compared to any other man I have ever been with, including Ben.

Speaking of him. The day after Ben left, I called Selena and told her what had happened. A week later she called me back with what she found out. My legal team looked into him and reported back to Selena, saying that Layne and Ben were continuing with the divorce. Ben moved out of their house and got an apartment a half hour away from her, their son and unborn daughter and were in the custody part of the divorce.

Apparently he finished up his project in Tennessee and told Selena before he left to go back home to Chicago, that he would leave me alone so I could be happy, whether that was with my new guy or someone else and wanted her to let me know again that 'He was sorry, he never meant to hurt me and that he would always love me'.

He also sent that to me in a private message on Instagram that I didn't respond to. It was like his way of saying goodbye.

Selena said she would go ahead with the restraining order but didn't think it was necessary at this point. I talked with my parents and Brady about it too and agreed, it wasn't necessary at this time because Ben had no abusive tendencies and left when I told him to.

*******

It was now the end of August and my parents, Amanda and Kyson were on their way to visit for a week. I was excited to see all of them and even more excited to introduce them to Brady.

Brady and I have become even closer over the last month. I opened up to him about my drinking, something I've never shared with anybody else, not even Amanda. I did it as a coping mechanism and knew it could turn into a bigger problem if I didn't seek help, one reason why I didn't drink when Ed handed me the beer after Ben left.

Next, I talked with Selena about it. She found me a therapist here in Montana that I went to see a few times over the month. She was nice and helped me see where my problems steamed. It was okay to have a drink here and there with friends but when I drink because of the stress in my life that leads to drinking more and it can increase symptoms of panic and anxiety disorders and also depression.

In another session she went over handling my stress and anxiety and I was grateful for her because I left her office feeling so much better about myself.

Brady and I have been like any other normal couple would be and when Brady's been busy with his physical therapy and the ranch, I've been hanging out with the girls or doing stuff around my place. Then Brady and I would end each night in each other's arms, back at my house.

It was important to me to have this 'alone' time out of the public eye with Brady first, which I was truly grateful we could do. We needed to learn to do this alone first before we added my crazy life in the mix.

It was Friday night. I was watching a movie and eating ice cream when my phone buzzed.

Brady- I'm heading home. I'll see you soon. ❤️

I smiled. He went out with Jake and a few other guys tonight. I looked at the clock, it was a little after eleven and wasn't expecting him back so soon.

Me- Drive safe. I'll wait up for you.

I let Charlie out to go to the bathroom and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. My parents, Amanda and Kyson will be here tomorrow and staying with me, so I knew we wouldn't be having any 'fun' while they were here.

I got completely undressed and put Brady's favorite flannel shirt on that I had hanging up in the closet, leaving it unbuttoned. I walked out into the living room and turned the fireplace on and turned all the lights off. Pulling up a chair so it was the first thing he saw when he got home.

I was putting on my cowboy hat and boots when I heard Brady pulling up. I watched out the window, just to make sure he didn't bring Jake or another drunk guy back with him for a place to crash and smiled when I saw he was here, alone.

I went over to the chair and sat down, crossing my leg over the other and laid my arms on each side of the armrests, his shirt covering each side of my breasts, leaving the middle exposed and waited patiently for him to enter.

A few moments later the door slowly opened and Brady walked in, stopping dead in his tracks. He paused for a moment, drinking in the sight before him. "Have mercy!"

"Hi."

He took a few heavy steps forward, kicking the door shut behind him. "You look..." he cleared his throat, "wow!"

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, Jake wanted to leave so I followed him out because I wanted to get home to you." He got down on his knees in front of me, "Now I'm really glad I did."

"Did you have fun?"

"Yes." he leaned in and kissed me, the taste of beer and whiskey, still fresh on his breath. I let out a moan as he deepened our kiss. "Fuck, Ellie." He placed his fingers on my neck, running them slowly down my chest, over my belly and to the top of my knee, leaving a trail of tingles along his way. He licked his lips as he opened my legs, noticing I wasn't wearing any underwear. "Jesus." Was all he said before he scooted me forward and placed his mouth in my center.

I threw my head back, enjoying every sensation that rippled through my body as he worked his tongue. He soon added a finger, rubbing and sliding over the spot that made me want to scream. When those dark lustful eyes locked eyes with mine, he groaned, sending me over the edge and my body into a wild frenzy.

After my release... he stood up, pulling me up with him. Our lips found each other again, now tasting my arousal on his tongue. My back collided with the wall, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he hoisted me up. "I need you, Brady." Call me desperate but every time I get satisfied the hunger for him comes back but even stronger.

"Baby, do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you are?" He groaned as he walked us over to the living room and set me down behind the couch.

I didn't answer, I didn't have time to do anything before he spun me around and gently pushed me forward so I was hunched slightly over the back of the couch.

"This little getup you have on, stays on... understand?" He asked as I heard the condom wrapper being opened.

"Yes." I think I would do anything he asked of me right about now.

"So fucking beautiful." He positioned himself at my entrance before sliding himself in.

I never considered myself to be a screamer during sex, but then I met Brady and it definitely brought out a different side of me I didn't know existed. "Oh Fuck. Don't stop!"

He grinded his hips against my ass while inside. He kept a firm hold on one side of my hip while the other hand ran up and around my throat. "I want your lips."

I sat up and turned my waist until I reached his as he continued thrusting. The way he kissed me was long and passionate, causing the butterflies in my stomach to flutter and soon after my walls started to tighten. He released my lips, knowing I was there. I held onto the couch again as he continued thrusting hard through my release and with a few more pumps stopped, emptying himself into the condom.

I relaxed on the back of the couch, not moving and trying to catch my breath. He peppered a few kisses on my back before sliding out and helped me stand again.

"Come here." He lifted me up again and my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Physical therapy is doing wonders for you, Cowboy."

He gave me a kiss as he laughed. "And we're just getting our night started, sweetheart."