finding out that he wasn't your bias (requested)

"It's two am and we're still wide awake. So tell me something I don't know about you, sweet girl," Minho said softly as he brushed his thumb across your cheek.

His eyes were locked with yours as you lay on his bed in the dorm, just enjoying these moments together.

The other boys were all asleep so the dorm was quiet, making the moments you're spending together even more special and intimate.

"I've told you everything." You chuckled but he shook his head.

"There has to be something." He said. "Come on, tell me."

"Okay." You paused before you thought about it for a moment.

And the answer popped into your brain a few seconds later.

"Did I mention that I was a fan of Stray Kids before we started dating?"

"No!" He said and rolled his eyes at you before smiling as you took his hand into yours. "Who was your bias?"

"What?" You asked, caught off guard by his question.

"Who was your bias? It was me, right?" He asked with a hopeful look in his eyes.

But you shook your head a second later and watched his jaw drop slightly.

"You're telling me that I wasn't your bias?" He asked in shock. "Well, then, who was?"

"It's not important." You said and sat up, only for him to pull you back down in his embrace.

"Please tell me." He pouted.

"Fine. It was Bang Chan."

"Chan?" He repeated in shock. "Why him?"

"Leaders always hold a special spot in my heart." You confessed. "But also, I liked the sound of his voice. He's charismatic, sweet, a good dancer-"

"I'm all those things too," Minho said with a sad look on his face. "I can't believe my own girlfriend has a bias that's not me."

"No, Minho, that's not it at all." You giggled as you cupped his face in your hands. "He was my bias before we met. You're my bias now."

"I am?"

"Of course you are! I've fallen in love with you, everything about you. I couldn't ever have a different bias than you now."

"What do you love about me exactly?" He asked curiously.

"Don't get me started, we'll be here all night long."

He chuckled and pulled you on top of him, putting his lips on yours.

"Everything, though. I love every single thing about you, baby. You're perfect to me and I love you."

"I love you more." He said as he pulled you in for another soft kiss, wishing that he never had to let you go.