when you can't open a jar (requested)

"Can I do anything to help you, baby?" You asked as you hugged Minho from behind as he cooked dinner.

"No, I've got it, babe," He replied before pulling away from you to grab a jar from the cupboard.

"Let me open that for you. You focus on cooking." You said and watched Minho shake his head with a smile. "What?"

"Baby, I love you, but you're terrible at opening jars."

"I can do it. Watch me." You said and took the jar from him before he could open it.

Putting your hand on the top, you pushed it down and twisted it, but it didn't open.

You looked back at Minho who had just stirred the food and was watching you with a smirk on his face and his arms folded over his chest.

"Baby, let me just do it." He said but you insisted that you could do it.

"I've got it, I've got it." You said and continued trying to open it with all your might.

"Baby, I need that for dinner, and I need it very soon. I don't have all day." He teased as you continued to struggle with the jar.

You groaned before grabbing a spoon and tapping it across the jar before trying again but, yet again, you couldn't get it open.

You tried to open it with a dish towel across the lid but, for some reason, the thing just wouldn't open.

"This is impossible! It just won't open." You huffed in frustration.

Minho chuckled and came over to softly kiss your cheek before he put one of his hands on the lid and the other on the jar.

With a simple twist, it popped open, and all he could do was turn around and smirk at you.

"I must've loosened it for you with all that I did."

He playfully rolled his eyes at you.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, baby," He teased before you put your arms around him for a hug.

"Thank you for opening it, muscle man."

The name made his heart swell in his chest as he squeezed you tight.

"You're welcome, my girl." He smiled before kissing your head lovingly, continuing to hold you close as the food cooked.