54321 trend (requested)

Minho had his arms wrapped around you as you sat on his lap.

His fingers brushed across your skin and his lips touched your neck and shoulder blade softly as he felt that everything he had ever wanted and needed was right there in his arms and he had no intention of letting you go anytime soon.

"Hey, baby." You said as you set your phone down. "Want to do something fun?"

"You're not having fun? I'm having fun right here, right now." He said as he kissed your shoulder again lovingly.

"I am, of course. I always do when I'm with you." You said as you turned around on his lap to face him.

And he smiled happily as you kissed the corners of his lips.

"But I saw something on social media that I want to do with you."

His eyebrows raised but he was curious so he agreed as he brushed his fingers beneath your shirt.

"Okay, so it's just the 54321 trend. I'll ask you some questions and you answer them honestly."

"Okay." He agreed.

"So to start, what are five things you love about me?"

"Just five? God, I could on and on forever." He said as he started to think. "I'd say I love your sense of humor, your big heart, your smile, your intelligence, and how beautiful you are inside and out."

"What are four things I like?"

"You like Stray Kids... a lot," He chuckled, to which you nodded happily. "You like animals but especially cats, you like food, and you like to sing along to your favorite songs."

"Yes." You smiled and then kissed his cheek.

"Do I get a kiss on the cheek every time?" He wondered. "That's a good reward for giving great answers, right?"

You chuckled before asking him the next question.

"What are three things I look good in?"

"Ugh," He said as he put his head back. "Every damn thing, you're gorgeous."

"I need three, baby."

He smiled before gently placing his hand on your cheek to stroke it softly.

"I'd say... dresses, sweats, and my clothes."

You kissed his cheek again and his eyes sparkled.

"What are two things I say a lot?"

"You tell me at least a hundred times a day how much you love me." He said.

"That's true, every chance I get." You smiled.

"And you also say that you miss me when I'm gone. Whether I'm on tour or in the studio or dance practice. You tell me how you miss me all the time."

"Correct." You smiled and kissed his other cheek this time around. "And what's one thing you'd change about me?"

He thought about it for a second before his eyes locked with yours once more.

"I was going to say nothing because I love you just the way that you are but... I would change how hard you are on yourself. You put a lot of pressure on yourself and you think everything you do has to be perfect all the time. You make yourself anxious and sometimes, you're not very kind to yourself. I'd change that if I could. Just because it breaks my heart to hear you say the things you do to yourself and I hate seeing you so down. I think you're brilliant and I'm so in love with you."

You put your forehead on his and took his hands into yours, holding them tight.

"But since I can't change that, I'll just keep reminding you about how perfect you are in my eyes and I'll just hold you and lift you up every chance that I get."

"I love you." You said before kissing his lips softly.

"I love you even more." He said as he kissed you again and pulled you a little closer as your heart fluttered in your chest and you wondered how on earth you ever got so lucky.