he goes viral for being a gentleman to you (requested)

"What an incredible night," Minho said as he curled up in bed beside you.

You moved into his arms and gently placed your head on his chest before turning your cheek slightly to breathe in his scent.

It's almost three am and you're both just now getting settled into bed.

It's been a busy night since the boys had an awards show to attend and perform at tonight but you're not feeling even the slightest bit tired because you love getting to tag along with him and the boys when you can.

"Thank you for coming with me tonight." He said as he began to play with your hair.

"I was more than happy to, baby. You know I'm always your biggest fan. There's nothing better than watching you perform and seeing your' and the boys' talent and hard work get recognized and rewarded."

He smiled at you before stealing a kiss from your lips.

"Have you been on social media yet?"

"Not yet." You replied. "But I'm sure everyone is going crazy over how good you all looked tonight."

He chuckled as you grabbed your phone and opened Twitter to see the buzz over tonight's award show.

One particular trend caught your eye and it just so happened to be the number one trending topic tonight.

"Well, I was right. People are going crazy." You said. "But more so over you being a gentleman than anything else."

He looked at your phone screen to see the tweets from fans as you opened the tag.

"There are a few trending tags involving us tonight. You're going viral, baby, for how soft you are, how much of a gentleman you are, how evident it is that you're in love... all the cute, heart-melting stuff." You smiled as you snuggled a little closer to him.

Minho has always been a gentleman to you but he doesn't usually let the rest of the world see just how soft he is when it comes to you.

But he just couldn't resist tonight.

The dress you had worn was a little long so he had held it for you so you wouldn't trip and get hurt.

He peppered kisses across your exposed skin, had been caught telling you how incredibly beautiful you are, he opened doors for you, and he couldn't take his eyes off of you.

You've always seen this side of him since you got together almost two years ago but the rest of the world hasn't ever seen just how much of a gentleman he is, not to the full extent, until tonight.

He was such a gentleman and didn't care for even a second if anyone saw or talked about it.

He just loves you.

"They'll never let that go." He said.

"Wait until the boys see STAY talking about this. The teasing will never end." You reminded him, making him shake his head with a sigh.

"The things I do for you." He joked, causing you to giggle happily.

"I love you so much." You said as you set your phone down and moved to sit on his lap. "You truly are the most amazing person in the world and I'm such a lucky girl to call you mine."

He put his arms around you as his soft brown eyes stayed locked with yours.

Gently brushing his fingers along your back, he smiled at you as you spoke.

"I know you don't like the rest of the world seeing just how much of a softie you are sometimes but I love it and it means a lot to me. Thank you for everything you do for me. You treat me like a princess."

"You are a princess." He whispered. "My princess."

You smiled before leaning in to kiss his lips.

"And the rest of the world seeing how in love I am with you and how much you mean to me isn't a bad thing. I can't hold it back sometimes anyway. You're my everything."

You kissed his lips again and he gently put his hands on your hips, pulling you closer as you continued to kiss.

"Tired at all?" You asked him.

"No." He said as he brushed his fingers along your hips.

"Then we should stay awake and kiss for a while." You smiled against his lips.

"Sounds perfect, pretty girl." He said before kissing you again, happy that this amazing night wasn't over yet and was only going to get better.