he gets protective when people check you out (requested)

You couldn't help but grin as Minho held the door open for you with his free hand while his other one was wrapped in yours.

"Thank you, baby," You happily spoke and stepped inside the ice cream shop.

He followed you inside with his hand still wrapped in yours.

The coolness of the ice cream shop rushed over you and you shivered slightly, making him put his free hand on the small of your back to rub it comfortingly.

"Cold?"

"I'm okay, baby. Don't worry." You said and he nodded.

You let his hand go as you stepped closer to the sign that listed all of the different flavors.

He watched you with a little smile as you took your time to carefully decide what flavor you wanted.

He looked around the shop to see if there was a free booth so you could sit down together and enjoy the delicious treat.

But as he did so, he noticed a group of guys at a table across the room.

They had their sights on only one thing in this shop and it wasn't the ice cream.

It was you.

Minho knew they were talking about you as they licked their lips and stared at you.

They were checking you out, looking you up and down, and admiring your skin that was exposed due to your shorts and a t-shirt that they were unaware belonged to your boyfriend.

Minho met their gaze and he clenched his jaw.

It wasn't that he was jealous... well, he was, a little.

But he was feeling extremely protective of you more than anything else.

He didn't like them looking at you that way.

And it wasn't just them.

As you bent down to read more of the flavors on the sign, more of the men in the shop began to check you out.

And Minho had enough.

He came up behind you and put his hand on your back.

"Decide what you want, baby?" He asked.

You stood back up and looked at him with a bright smile.

"I think I want cookie dough."

"Okay. Anything you want, my love." He said before he pulled you into his arms and kissed your lips lovingly.

"Are you okay?" You chuckled.

"Yeah, why?"

"Nothing. You just don't kiss me like that when we're around so many people."

"Well, I want to change that. You're my beautiful girlfriend and I want to show you how much I love you every chance I get."

You put your arms around him to give him a hug and your head fell to his shoulder.

"Plus, those guys over there won't stop staring at you and it's pissing me off."

You lifted your head and went to look at them, only for Minho to cup your cheek in his hand.

"No, don't look at them. Just focus on me." He said.

"Okay, baby. But you know I'm all yours, right? You don't need to be jealous if you're feeling that way."

"I know, sweet girl." He said with a smile. "I'm feeling more protective than anything else right now. I don't like how they were checking you out. It was weird."

You nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Should we order?"

"Yeah."

You walked to the counter with his hand still in yours but he let it go so he could hug you from behind.

His arms wrapped around you and his chin fell to your shoulder.

"One scoop of cookie dough ice cream, please!"

Minho smiled over how excited you were and then ordered his own.

You waited at the counter for it with his arms still wrapped around you.

And he looked back at the men who were glaring at him, all of them clearly jealous that you were his.

But Minho just smirked before kissing your neck softly, so proud to call you his; all his.

"Do you want to sit in here and eat?" You asked.

"If you want to."

"What about them?" You asked as you looked at the men that had been staring at you.

Minho shook his head.

"You guys got a problem?"

They just continued to clench their jaws and stare at you.

"This beautiful girl here is my girlfriend. You stand no chance so you better stop checking her out or else we're going to have some serious issues." He announced and the men all grumbled as they got up and left. "There we go, baby. All better."

You grinned and took a seat in one of the booths.

And even though the men had left, Minho still sat down beside you and you laid your head on his shoulder as you talked and enjoyed your dessert together.

Because you love each other so much and being this close to each other just felt good.