making out (requested)

"I've missed you so much," Minho whispered against your shoulder as he laid a soft kiss on your skin.

You couldn't hold back the smile on your face as he holds you in his arms and gives you love and kisses.

It's been too long since you last saw him.

The boys are currently on a long tour, one that's gone on for a few months now with a few more to go still.

They're working hard and having the time of their lives.

But it was easy to see that lately, Minho has been struggling.

The distance between the two of you was starting to get the best of him.

So when you decided to come and pay him a surprise visit, you asked Chan to help you pull it all together, and with his help, you made it to the city that they're playing in tomorrow.

Minho has his own hotel room so he can be with just you after spending too much time away from you and thanks to Chan, neither of you would be bothered by anyone until morning as he told everyone that you're coming and you need and deserve some time together.

Minho's heart is so full now that he has you in his arms again.

And the best part is that he has you by his side for a couple of weeks.

And he plans on cherishing every single second with you.

"You smell so good. You're even warmer than I remember you being." He said as he held you a little closer. "I'm so happy you're here."

You smiled and wiped your mouth since you just finished brushing your teeth and then turned around to face him.

"Me too, baby."

You put your arms around him and gave him what was supposed to be just one sweet and innocent kiss.

But it's been so long since he's able to kiss you that one kiss wouldn't even be close to being enough for him.

He kissed you again and you happily melted into him.

He knows you had a long flight to get here and all he wants is to take care of you and give you lots of love.

Pulling away from your lips, he sent you a soft smile before turning the light off.

Taking your hand, he led you out of the bathroom before walking to the hotel bed.

He had you lie down before he hovered over you.

You sent him the brightest smile as you pulled him closer to you, making him completely relax.

His eyes were so full of love, so many stars inside of them.

"I love you so much." You said.

"I love you more, pretty girl." He whispered before leaning in to give you a sweet kiss.

Knowing that you had a long day, he was a little hesitant to take things further than just sharing a kiss or two.

But the thought of making out with you after so long warmed his heart.

The chance to shower you with love and kisses wasn't going to just slip away from him.

"Can I take this off?" He asked as he tugged at your shirt.

"You don't need to ask, baby." You smiled. "But, since you are, yes. Please do."

He smiled and kissed you a few more times before pulling away from your lips to pull off your shirt.

He tossed it across the room and as he leaned in for another kiss, you stopped him.

"Your shirt needs to come off too."

He took it off instantly and then put his chest against yours as his lips lovingly moved against yours again.

You put your arms around his neck and his fingertips brushed across your sides, trailing to your shorts.

He pulled them off, wanting to feel your soft warm skin against his as much as he could.

You tugged at his sweats and he pulled back again to toss them across the room and you couldn't help but hum happily as you melted over how warm he was and how nice it felt to be so close to him again.

He gently placed his hand on your cheek, his thumb brushing below your lips as they moved against his.

Even though it was obvious how much you both needed each other, the kiss didn't get too feverish or lustful.

It stayed full of love and romance, both of you missing each other too much to do anything more than show each other how much you love each other.

"You're so beautiful, baby." He said as his fingertips brushed across every inch of your skin. "I want to stay like this with you forever. Just kissing and touching you, showing you how much I love you."

"I want that too, more than anything." You said and he smiled before kissing the corners of your lips.

Pulling away, he began to kiss your neck and you tilted your head back as a soft sigh left your lips.

His lips were so perfect and feeling them against those sweet and sensitive spots on your neck felt so nice.

"Minho," You sighed as you let your hands roam across his body.

"So perfect." He whispered. "I love you more than anything in the world."

Your heart fluttered.

He's always so soft and delicate with you, especially in moments like these.

But hearing those words leave his lips still made your heart swell as they were so nice to hear.

"Minho," You said as he continued to kiss your skin. "Baby, I need your lips on mine again. Please kiss me."

He didn't hesitate to do exactly as you pleaded for him to, wanting to give you everything that your heart desired.

"My beautiful girl." He said as he tugged at your lip with his teeth. "Our night is only starting. If you're up for it, we'll spend as long as your sweet heart desires doing exactly this."

"Yes." You moaned against his lips, wanting that, and him, more than anything.

He smiled as he kissed you again, both of his hands cupping your cheeks as you made out, losing yourselves in each other.

And it was perfect, just like him.