oversized hoodies

"There's my girl," Minho said as you walked into the bedroom.

He had been chatting with Changbin before you arrived home but now that you were here, he set his phone aside so he could be with you.

"Are you okay?" He frowned.

You weren't acting like your normal self.

Usually, by now, you'd be running to him and throwing your arms around for hugs and kisses.

But today, you're dragging your feet and you look more exhausted than he's ever seen.

Sitting up against the pillows, he opened his arms for you.

"Come here. Give me some cuddles." He said.

You didn't wait a single second to crawl onto the bed and in his arms.

He wrapped them around you and kissed your head as his fingers brushed along your skin.

"I'm sorry. I just had a hard day."

"Don't be sorry. I know you did, I can tell. Just lay here with me. I'll try to make everything better." He promised.

You put your head against his shoulder and close your eyes.

Being back in his arms felt amazing and was exactly what you needed after such a long and difficult day.

But you felt as if you couldn't possibly get close enough to him.

You opened your eyes and stared back at him to find that he was wearing one of his comfortable oversized hoodies and you knew there was enough space for you to crawl under it and be even closer to him.

So you sat up and at first, he furrowed his eyebrows.

But once you lifted his hoodie and poked your face through the hole at the top of it, he let out a chuckle and brushed his fingers through your hair.

"Well, hi there." He smiled and kissed your forehead. "What are you up to?"

"I just want to be as close as I can to you right now." You explained as he brushed his fingers along your back. "I love you. I just need you."

"I love you too and I'm right here." He promised before kissing your head.

You puckered your lips and he playfully rolled his eyes at you before laughing and kissing you again.

"Can we stay like this forever?" You asked. "I feel so warm and so safe."

"I do too." He said. "And I would love to stay like this forever with you. It's all I need."

You kissed him again and melted over the feeling of his soft warm lips against yours.

Now that you were this close to him, you felt all of your stress and anxiety fading away.

"I guess I might have to wear hoodies like this more often. This is my new favorite thing." He said.

"Mine too and I'd like it if you did." You replied before putting your head on his shoulder.

He kissed your head softly and stared at you adoringly, just as happy and content as you were.