you cut your hair (requested)

You cleared your throat as Minho stepped into the bedroom.

He was on his phone, sending a quick reply to the message that Changbin had sent him before he lifted his head to look over at you.

You were sitting on the bed with a beanie on and he furrowed his eyebrows at the sight because he didn't see your long hair flowing the way he usually does.

When he gave you a kiss and told you how much he loves you before heading out this morning, you had very long hair.

Your hair had been all the way down your back, almost to your bottom, and as far as he knew, you had no intention of cutting it anytime soon.

"Hey, baby." He said as he walked over to you.

He placed his phone on the bed before sitting down beside you.

"What's with the hat?"

"I have a surprise for you." You said and Minho could sense the excitement in your voice.

"Okay." He said before brushing his fingers across your arm gently.

You took off your beanie and Minho noticed that your hair was much shorter than he'd ever seen it before.

It was now to your chin, much shorter than it had been when he saw you this morning.

"Wow..." He whispered before reaching out to gently brush his fingers through your short locks.

"What do you think? Do you like it?"

His eyes were soft as he stared into yours.

Leaning in, he gave you a soft kiss on your cheek before pulling away to gaze at you with an adoring smile.

"You look so pretty."

You smiled from ear to ear, making his heart flutter.

"I mean it, Y/N. You're always so gorgeous but I've never seen you with short hair before. It's always been so long. I love it so much. You look breathtaking."

"You think so?"

"Yeah. Trust me, I would never lie to you. You're so pretty, baby."

He leaned in and kissed your jaw softly, making you giggle.

"I decided that I needed a cut. I mean, it was practically to my butt, and sometimes it took so long to care for it. Plus, by cutting it I was able to donate some of my hair!"

"That's wonderful." He smiled. "See? You're a pretty girl, inside and out."

You wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you close, his compliments continuing to make your cheeks heat up.

"It's going to take me a while to grow it back out again but I like the change. It feels nice."

"Yeah... did I mention how pretty you look with it?" He asked, making you laugh.

"Once or twice. But thank you, baby. It means a lot coming from you. I love you."

"I love you even more." He said before kissing your lips softly. "My very pretty girl."