when will you get married? - part two (requested)

"This is exactly what I needed tonight. Thank you, baby." You told Minho before kissing his cheek softly.

A smile tugged at his lips in response, one that looked even more lovely as you sat here watching the sunset on the beach.

The waves were crashing on the sand, occasionally coming up to your feet.

The sky was a soft orange and pink color and you looked so happy that it just melted his heart.

"I've been thinking..." He said, making you look away from the sky and to him. "About what my relatives said at the wedding ceremony a couple of nights ago."

"Oh? How so exactly?"

"They were talking about us getting married, asking when that would be. I've been thinking about that - you and me getting married. Watching you walk down the aisle to me and just us spending our lives together."

"I like the idea of that a lot."

"Me too." He said as he smiled at you. "I did before they even asked that question. I've been thinking about it for a couple of months now. That's why I took Chan and Hyunjin with me one day to get you something special. It's why I set this all up tonight."

"Minho, baby, what are you saying?" You asked as your heart raced.

You had the feeling that you knew exactly what he was getting at but you wanted to hear the words leave his lips.

He reached over to cup your cheek and he softly brushed his fingers across your skin.

"I love you, Y/N. I love you more than I ever thought I could love someone. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and all I want is to be with you forever."

Your eyes were starting to fill with tears but as he shifted on the sand and got down on one knee, you couldn't help but let the tears fall.

"Will you marry me?"

You didn't even have to think about it.

You knew the answer before he even finished asking you the question.

"Yes!" You exclaimed in excitement.

He chuckled before he gently took your hand into his and slipped the ring on your finger.

"Minho, it's perfect." You said as you looked at the ring in amazement.

You looked back at him to see his eyes full of stars.

He was just as happy as you.

"Just like you." He whispered before you leaned in and kissed him softly.

You put your hand on his cheek, the one with your gorgeous engagement ring on it, and he smiled as he wrapped his fingers around yours.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too." He whispered before pulling away from your lips to put his forehead on yours.

"We have to tell everyone!" You grinned, making him nod with a happy chuckle.

"In a few minutes. For now, just come here." He said before pulling you into his arms.

Your back rested against his chest as he took your hand into his once more, both of you gazing at your ring in awe.

"I can't wait to marry you." He said as he held you tight.

"I can't wait to marry you too, baby. This is the start of the rest of our lives together; you and me forever."

"I'm so excited." He said as he kissed your cheek, almost wanting to shed a tear as his heart swelled in his chest.

You truly mean the world to him and he can't wait to see you walk down the aisle and get to call you his forever, knowing that you felt the same.