dancing with him (requested)

You stepped into the boys' practice room just as Minho decided to take a short break.

He used a towel to wipe away the sweat on his face and then glanced over at you as soon as the door closed.

"Hey, baby. What are you doing here?" He asked.

You hurried over to him and gave him a sweet kiss and he couldn't help but smile against your lips.

"Sorry, I just missed you a lot today. It's getting late and I didn't know when you were coming home so I wanted to come and check on you."

"You're very sweet." He said and pecked your lips a couple of times before pulling away. "I know it's late and the boys decided to call it a night a little while ago but the tour is approaching and I just wanted to make sure I'm getting everything perfect."

"I'm sure you are. You're very talented." You complimented and it made him chuckle happily. "Well, I can sit over there and watch you, if you don't mind."

"Actually," He paused as he put his hands on your hips. "Why don't you dance with me?"

"I'm not very good at dancing, Minho." You said shyly.

"You don't have to be good to have fun. Come on, baby. Dance with me. Any Stray Kids song you want, I can teach you." He smiled.

And you couldn't refuse when he was looking at you that way; with such excitement and joy.

He genuinely wanted to show you how to dance to one of his and the boys' songs.

How could you say no?

"Okay." You agreed.

"Any song in particular?" He asked with a sparkle in his eyes.

"How about S-Class?"

"S-Class it is." He said and kissed your temple softly before going over to his phone to change the song.

S-Class began to play through the speakers and Minho helped you get into the right position before he began to teach you the steps.

At first, you felt a little embarrassed and frustrated, because he's such a talented dancer and you've never done anything like this.

But he loves you so much and he was such a patient and caring teacher with you that every time you stumbled, messed up, or missed a step, he just smiled and squeezed your hand.

"Baby, stop being so hard on yourself. You're not going to nail every step of the song on the first try. It takes patience, time, and practice. Be easy with yourself. You're doing great." He said with a proud smile on his face.

You took a deep breath and followed his lead and though it took a while, eventually you got the chorus part down.

"See? There you go! That's my girl, you're doing great." He grinned.

His encouraging words and proud smile made your heart flutter and you felt so much pride in nailing that part of the song.

"I want you to teach me how to dance to thunderous too."

"Okay, I can do that. No problem at all." He said. "But why don't we do that tomorrow?"

"You want to stop already?" You asked and watched him shake his head before going over to his phone.

"Not at all. There's just another song I want to dance with you to." He spoke.

A few seconds later, you heard Lover, the first dance remix version start to play.

Your heart melted as you watched him come back over to you and he held his hand out with the softest smile on his face.

"Dance with me?"

"Happily." You smiled.

You put your arms around his neck while he put his around your waist.

His forehead fell against yours and you slowly swayed along to the music.

You swore, as you stared into his eyes and danced along to the romantic song, that you fell even more in love with him, leaving you wondering how that was even possible because you are just so in love with him already.

You felt his hands fall against your back and his fingers brushed against your skin as he sent you a sweet smile.

"I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." You whispered back to him before he kissed you.

"I love dancing with you. We should do this more often. Not just me showing you Stray Kids routines but... this. Just us dancing along to these sweet songs that remind me so much of you, of us."

"I would love that so much." You said.

"Then it's settled. Every night, whether it's here or at home, we're dancing together."

"Sounds perfect, baby." You said and watched his eyes light up.

The song ended, only to start again, and that's when you realized he'd put it on repeat.

"I wanted us to dance like this for a while. I didn't want it to end so soon." He explained, to which you just smiled and kissed him again.

"Good. Because I don't ever want these moments with you to end." You said.

"They never will. It's you and me forever." He promised before you put your cheek on his shoulder.

He pulled you a little closer as you continued to dance along to the soft romantic song, leaving Minho feeling so happy and so in love with you, knowing that you're all he wants forever.