calling him daddy when you make out (requested)

You were lost in the taste of Minho's lips and the way they moved so perfectly against yours.

His fingertips brushed against your skin beneath his shirt that you had on and you could feel the desire and the need for him overwhelming you.

"Minho," You whispered against his lips and felt them tug into a smirk before he pulled away to kiss your neck.

"I love the way my name leaves your lips." He whispered against your skin. "It's beautiful, just like you, darling."

Your heart was about to explode.

His touch, his voice, the sweet names he calls you, and his perfect lips all made you feel as if you could just burst.

You love him so much and you just love the way he makes you feel.

"Minho," You moaned softly as he left a hickey on the sensitive spot on your neck, making the blissful rush even more intense.

"You like that?" He asked as he kissed your collarbones.

"Yes," You sighed softly. "Oh, god, Minho. Kiss me again."

"Yeah?" He spoke as he pulled away from your skin, staring at you with a gleam in his eyes.

He can't ever say no to you and he was bound to put his lips back on yours sooner or later.

But he wanted to tease you a little because he just loves to see you so overcome with desire and he loves to hear the way his name falls from your lips when you plead for him.

He just wanted a little fun.

But he didn't expect you to do what you did next.

"You want me to kiss you, baby?"

"Yes!" You desperately said as you wrapped your arms around him to keep him close. "So, so badly."

"What's the magic word?" He teased as he began to lean in, his soft lips so close to yours but not touching just yet.

"Daddy," You moaned.

He pulled away and your eyes flew open as you realized what you had just blurted out.

You've never called him that before and you didn't know how he'd feel about it.

You thought you'd see him looking at you with big brown eyes and a look of shock on his face as you sat up against the pillows.

But instead, you saw that his lips were tugged up into a smile.

"Did you just call me daddy?"

"Yeah." You said as you bit your lip.

"Don't do that." He whispered.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"I'm talking about biting your lip like that." He warned as he brushed his thumb across your lip to get you to let it go from your teeth. "You know what that does to me. And you just called me daddy on top of that. You're going to drive me insane."

"Oh?" You smirked. "Does daddy like it when I do that?"

You bit your lip once more and you stared into his eyes as he hovered over you while you laid back down.

"Call me that again." He spoke as he began to kiss your jaw.

"Daddy,"

This time, you moaned it out as he began to kiss that sensitive spot on your skin once more.

"That's my girl. That's what daddy likes. Keep calling me that and I'll do anything you want me to do." He promised as he bit your skin, causing you to sigh softly. "What do you say to that?"

"Anything you want, daddy,"

He smiled and continued to kiss your soft skin while he slipped his hand beneath your shirt, slowly lifting it up your body to eventually take off and toss across the room.

"That's my girl." He smiled. "That's daddy's good girl."