the boys imitate your relationship (requested)

"Look at those two lovebirds over there." Hyunjin teased as he and Changbin watched you and Minho.

You were curled up to him with your chin on his shoulder as he held out his phone, taking a few selfies with you.

Taking the opportunity, you surprised your boyfriend by kissing his cheek for one of the pictures, causing him to light up.

"Are you going to post those? They're cute." Felix said.

"Yeah, I planned to," Minho said before smiling. "I thought I'd post some pictures of us since I don't do it too often and want to show my girl off a little."

"I'm sure STAY will love them," Changbin spoke.

"Chan? Could you take a few photos of us?" Minho asked.

"Yeah." Chan grinned before you and Minho stood up from the couch.

You jumped on his back and he wrapped his arms around your thighs to keep you steady.

In one of the pictures, you kissed his shoulder.

In another, you and Minho were smiling from ear to ear while holding each other tightly.

And in the last one, you shared a sweet kiss, making for a precious picture that Chan couldn't help but find adorable.

"Thank you." You smiled as Chan handed Minho's phone back to him.

"I've never seen Minho like this before," Seungmin said. "So in love and so happy."

"I never thought I'd see the day when he wants to post about his girlfriend or take pictures that way. He's found his one and he's such a softie for her!" Felix teased.

Minho shook his head with a smile before you cupped his cheek and pulled him in for a kiss, helping him tune out the sound of his members teasing you both.

When you pulled away, you gazed into his brown eyes and gently brushed your fingers against his cheek as he leaned into your touch.

However, the sound of laughter made you both look over to the boys again.

You saw Hyunjin and Felix pretending to kiss the way you and Minho just had, their hands on each other's faces as they faked a few loving kisses, making the boys laugh.

"Very funny," Minho said, tossing a pillow over at Hyunjin.

"Hey!" Hyunjin gasped.

"The kissing is cute but did you see the way they took pictures together?" Seungmin asked before he and Jeongin began to pretend to take selfies together, their smiles just as big and as goofy as yours' and Minho's had been.

"Don't forget the cheek touching." Chan teased before Changbin caressed his cheek, the same way you had caressed Minho's a moment ago, his eyes soft like yours had been

"Have you ever seen them hold hands?" Jeongin asked before grabbing Jisung's hand, fingers intertwining before Jisung began to playfully swing their hands back and forth.

"Cute." You laughed.

"Alright, we get it," Minho said as he shook his head, smiling.

"Don't worry about them, baby. They're just jealous." You joked as you kissed your boyfriend's cheek.

"Oh, they're just jealous," Jisung repeated teasingly before he playfully kissed Chan on the cheek, making everyone laugh.

"Will you guys stop imitating us?" You laughed.

"You two want to act like two idiots in love, we have every right to tease you." Changbin grinned.

"In all seriousness, we only do it because we think it's cute. It's all in good fun." Felix assured. "It's nice to see this side of Minho that we're not used to. He's so crazy about you. Seeing him want to show you off to us and the world is very sweet."

You put your cheek on Minho's shoulder with a happy smile and Hyunjin playfully did the same to Chan.

"I know one thing they won't imitate," Minho smirked before pulling you in for a long, passionate kiss.

The boys expected you to pull away after a moment but Minho just kept kissing you, his soft lips moving against yours deeply as he hummed and sighed softly into the kiss.

"Alright, lovebirds. You two win!" Seungmin said before fake gagging.

But you didn't pull away until Hyunjin tossed the pillow back at you and Minho, making you both laugh against each other's lips.