getting caught making out by his girlfriend - CEO!Minho (requested)

Minho lifted his head at the sound of a knock coming from his office door.

"Hey." You said, smiling awkwardly at the other worker inside the room. "I have a few things you need to go over."

"Okay," Minho spoke. "We'll talk more later, okay?"

The worker left and you let yourself inside the office, closing the door behind you.

"So, Y/N, what can I help you with?"

You walked over to him and put a few things down on his desk.

"You have some stuff to go over."

"Thank you." He spoke.

You went to turn around and walk away, only for him to put his hands on your hips.

"You're leaving me so soon?"

"I didn't lock the door."

"No one will come in. I promise." He said with a sweet smile.

And just like that, you were putty in his hands.

He pulled you down onto his lap and his lips met yours as he pulled you in for a passionate kiss.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as you put your arms around his neck.

He reached for your shirt and began to unbutton it as he pulled away from your lips and started to kiss your neck.

"Minho, this is really risky." You said.

"You want to stop?" He asked as he pulled away, stroking your cheek softly.

But, despite the risk of possibly getting caught making out with him, you couldn't resist.

So you pulled him in for a deep kiss and placed your hands on his shoulders, moving your lips feverishly against his.

You know that this is wrong.

Not just because he's your boss but also because Minho has a girlfriend.

He's been trying to break things off for ages because he doesn't love her anymore but she's so difficult and won't seem to let him walk away.

So, for now, this is just how things are between you.

Secretive; very secretive.

But you're not complaining because you love him.

Truly, you do.

Even if you know it might not be right to do things this way, you care about him too much to stop.

And he feels the exact same way.

"Stop thinking." He whispered, noticing you getting lost in your thoughts. "Just let me kiss you."

You smiled against his lips as he lifted you onto his desk and stood up.

You put your arms around his neck again and your legs around his thighs to keep him close.

"You're so hot." He whispered as he ran his hands across your body. "I love you."

"I love you too."

He pulled away from your lips again and kissed your jaw.

His soft kisses on your skin felt like heaven.

You were so lost in him.

He made you feel a way that no one else ever has and ever could.

He's your everything.

"I could just kiss you forever." He said.

"I'd love that."

He smiled before kissing you again, this time a little softer and sweeter.

Because he did want you, that was undeniable.

But he wants to show you how much he cares about you by slowing things down just a little bit, showing you his love for you with each brush of his lips.

You felt him reach for the zipper on your pants.

He wanted to feel your soft skin against his fingertips.

But before he could do anything more, as he began to kiss that sensitive spot on your neck that brought you the most amazing rush, the door to his office opened.

And in walked his girlfriend.

"Minho, I'm here!" She cheerfully said.

You both pulled away from each other.

"Oh, my god. You're cheating on me? You cheater!" She yelled before tossing the food she'd picked up for them to share at him, making it spill all over his clothes.

"I should go." You whispered.

"Don't even think about it! I have so much to say to you right now." His girlfriend said, pushing you back.

"Don't touch her!" Minho yelled before stepping in front of you. "Just go, okay?"

"What?" She spoke.

"I've been done with you for so long. It's too much. You just never let me break things off. But now, I am. I'm with Y/N now and we are over."

She yelled out in anger before throwing the drink in her hand at you.

She stomped out of the office, slamming the door behind her.

"I'm sorry about that," Minho said.

"It's okay. Maybe you should go and work things out."

"I don't want to though. I want to stay with you." He said. "You don't want that?"

"I want that more than anything." You said as he brushed his thumb across your cheek.

"Then forget about her. Our relationship was done for so long. You know I've been wanting to leave her."

You nodded.

"We don't have to rush things but at least don't let her ruin what we have."

You smiled and leaned into his touch.

"Okay."

He put his forehead on yours.

"I love you."

"I love you too." You whispered softly, staring into his soft eyes as you melted and let everything else fade away.

All that mattered to you was him.

And all that mattered to him was you.

And nothing was going to ruin what you had.