you curl his hair (requested)

"Hi, everybody." Minho greeted as he began his weverse live. "I thought I'd do a live because I missed you all."

You were laying in bed beside him, smiling to yourself as he chatted with his fans.

You know it's one of his favorite things in the world.

He absolutely adores spending time with them, even if he doesn't admit that sometimes.

"Lee know, how are you? I'm good. We've been busy lately, so I'm tired. But I'm good." He said before sending the camera a big smile, making your smile grow.

He read through the comments and answered questions that caught his eye until one appeared that he really liked.

"Can you curl your hair?" He read aloud before looking at you. "Will you curl my hair for me?"

"Sure, baby. If that's what you want to do."

He smiled and nodded his head.

"Okay, Y/N is going to curl my hair. You can all watch." He said as he followed you into the bathroom, phone in his hand.

He set it down on the counter, propping it up so he was still in the frame.

"Your hair is so soft." You said as you ran your fingers through his hair, gently scratching his scalp.

He couldn't help but close his eyes and lean into you as his heart swelled in his chest.

"Okay, it's warm enough." You said as you picked up the curling iron.

"Isn't she so wonderful?" He asked the fans. "You wanted me to curl my hair and she's so amazing that she's doing it for me. Don't you all just love her? I love her."

You chuckled happily as you focused on curling his hair.

"How's it coming along?"

"Pretty good. Your hair is curling well." You said as you continued to curl his hair.

He spoke to the fans as you continued to curl his hair, talking to them about how the group has many exciting things coming soon while he also rambled on about how amazing you are.

When you finished, you unplugged the curling iron and brushed your fingers through his now-curly hair for a final touch-up.

"Your hair is now curly, baby." You smiled and watched him pick up his phone.

"What do you all think? Does it look good?" He asked and immediately was met with an endless amount of compliments.

"Do you like it? Do I look cute?" He asked you.

You put your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, making him smile against your lips.

"Yes, baby. Cute as always."

He smiled bigger and brighter as he kissed your cheek then looked back down at his phone.

"Everyone is complimenting you, telling you that you did a great job."

"Thank you all so much!" You said as you wrapped your arms around Minho, hugging him from behind.

You laid your cheek on his shoulder and squeezed him tightly and as a happy laugh left his lips, you stared at him adoringly, loving the sound and the sight.

"I love it. My girl is just so amazing." He said as he turned his head.

You moved in to steal another kiss from his lips, making the fans go crazy as they continued to witness the adorable moments between you two.

"Thank you, baby. I love my hair and I love you."

"Anytime, handsome. I love you too." You said before putting your cheek back on his shoulder, content with standing just like this with him for a few more minutes as he chatted with his fans and fell even more in love with you.