Dilemma

Chocho's pov

After the beach day the boys think if it makes us happy, less stressful plus less restlessness we should go and check on Sarada in her apartment. To be honest i wanted to see her so bad. So here i am going to see her to her apartment today. Hima wants to come with me. She was as worried as i am. I told her i will pick her up from her house. Well more like Mansion. The uzumaki and the uchiha's are billionaires. Both none of them act like ignorant brat. My best friends are the purest soul in the world. When i went to the uzumaki's place i saw all the boys were playing video games. Boruto, shikadai was sitting on the bean bags. inojin, mitsuki was sitting on the couch opposite to the door. The room is big with white marble floor and white wall. The big windows in this room is refreshing with royal blue color curtains. I said hi to them while looking for himawari. Inojin probably noticed and said if you are looking for hima she is getting ready. She should be down soon or you can go up. Damn this dude is good at observing. At that moment Hima entered the room. Now the boys are done with their game and looking at us. Hima wore a white flowing dress. Her hair are loose. She looks really pretty. You look beautiful babe inojin complimented. I was wearing a blank tank top with tan shorts. Hair in ponytail as usual. I announced we are going to Sarada's apartment. Boruto asked if he can come to apologize. Me and hima both said hell no in unison.

Shikadai's pov.
After Boruto got rejected on his offer from both the girls. He is in a bad mood. What a drag! Well I don't blame the girls. It's not a good idea now. I know he has good intentions although that doesn't help the situation. I do feel bad because Hima just gave her oni chan a big lecture. In her language not mine. She said " How idiot can you be oni chan? She will throw all of us out if you go with us." what a drag!!! The whole situation is a fucking mess. I can see how it is affecting Boruto. He swears it is not his child. He is not going to do anything like that for hatefulness too. He claims that he can always remember after being drunk or doesn't get drunk easily which is a fact. I don't think so he would be so careless to get any girl pregnant in that matter 'Sarada is a big no' . What a drag man! I know my best friend. He and Sarada hate each other's gut. But the fact We all know Sarada won't lie. I have a feeling something is terribly wrong here.

Please let me know how you guys like it. I know I didn't upload regularly and i am extremely sorry for that. I moved different countries and with all life changing events i didn't had time. Again I apologize. I will  upload regularly from now on. Please vote and comments !!!