Mission borusara

It's been a hectic day at school. Oh my god I just don't know what happened in these several days. All of this is my fault...!!!!! I should never forced Sarada to go to the ominous party. It's all my fault!!!!  Said chocho to herself.

I should go to visit her. She has been going through a lot. So I take out my phone from my pocket and texted her that I am coming to visit her, she replied ok and also said that she will be in her apartment.

That's good. It will be walking distance from here. Her parents house is really far from here. So I am thankful that I don't have to go to the house. I think I should ask hima, if she wanna come...so I texted her that if she wants to join me.

         "Hey!! Hima. Wanna go to Sarada's place?"

"Sure!!!! Will love to...stay in front of the school gate. Coming in 10 min."

                                Ok... waiting......

Hima, Sarada and I are close friend. Though Sarada and hima's  brother hate each other from the bottom of their heart. I sighed. Boruto is hima's brother.

Why it has to be like that?? Without them (Boruto,Sarada) we are pretty kinda a gang!!!. My boyfriend is Shikadai. Inojin is himawari's boyfriend. Inojin, shikadai, Boruto and Mitsuki are best buddies. So we are all connected that way.

Me, Sarada and hima are best friends. Sarada is just quite, reserved that's why she just have two friends me and hima.

Most of the girls  are jealous with her. Why shouldn't they?? She is beauty with brain. Topper in school, taking AP classes and boys crush. So every girl is pretty much hate her for that. Especially that sumire!!!

Btw one interesting fact is that, I don't know why I feel like she has something to do with all this mess. And my sixth sense are never wrong.

Hey!!! Chocho!!! Hima is running towards me. Hey hima!! Why are you running? Because you weren't not responding while I was screaming your name for you to stop!!! She was taking deep breaths while explaining the situation.

Oh I am sorry. I gave a puppy sorry smile.

I spaced out for sometime, I told her. Oh it's ok she replied. "You were also thinking about them, weren't you?? she asked again." "Yeah... I sighed. Did u ask your brother? I asked."

Hima: He said that he doesn't know anything about that. He was also blaming her. You know like he do  as always.
Chocho: Did you tell him anything?? How can he just deny the thing??? Oh my god he is the fucking father of the upcoming child. How can he doesn't know anything about it?
Hima : I don't know. My brother usually doesn't lie if I am serious. So I don't know and I also know Sarada would never lie. There must be something that we are missing.

We talked while we were walking to Sarada's apartment. "We need to know the truth!!!! We said together." For that we have to bring them together. I told her. Yes, she said. "So this mission name is, Mission Borusara!!!" She said before knocking the door of Sarada's flat.

Hopefully you guys will like it. Please vote, comment and share your thoughts with me. It really means a lot.