Summer Vacation

Sarada didn't come to school today and the summer vacation is getting started from tomorrow!!! Cho  told  the gang.

What should I do now? I really want to apologize to sarada for my misbehave. Boruto explained his delima to his friends.

I am afraid there is nothing you can do right now after yesterday. I guess you have to wait until the summer break ends. Mitsuki shared his opinion.

Oh lord!!! Should I call sarada now? I am really worried, I don't know why I am feeling restless!! Hima expressed her feelings.

No, You guys should still wait, then we have to give her some time to figure out, what she wants to do. Inojin said and shikadai nodded with agreement.

The girls just sighed together. After that they all just walk to their own car to go home as this was their last class before summer.

Summer time:
It was a hot summer day in the beach. Cho wore a red bikini and hima a black one. They were looking stunning yet spaced  out and sad. Cho and Hima tried to contact with sarada. They wanted  to check on her and ask her to spend the summer with them. They were both feeling guilty about what happened at the cafe. Sarada's phone was turned off, which is unusual. Nobody saw her after that day. It was like she vanished. So they thought she might still need time. Perhaps some alone time going to help.
The boys were enjoying and playing except cho and hima. They didn't seem to enjoy the beach fun. Anyone could tell by just looking at them that they were upset. They are really missing Sarada. So the boys tried to cheer them up. Inojin said to Hima babe i think you are being upset and blaming yourself for no reason. It wasn't your fault or at that matter no one's fault. No one knew it would happened.  Hima was surprised and shocked that inojin just saw through her. How does he know that she was blaming herself!! As if he can read her mind inojin replied i know you well babe. I know how hard it is for you one side is your brother and another side is  your best friend. They were sitting in a corner now, so nobody can hear them. Hima just put her head on his shoulder, took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She was silent but was thinking it is true. It has been really exhausting for her. God she loves this guy. How can he read her mind. He then said if it makes you happy go to Sarada's place with cho cho. Well actually that's good idea, hima thinks. At least if that helps her restlessness.