Unexpected

There are  some adult content in this chapter. I put a warming before it started and after it is done. It starts when in the middle of flash back chapter.  After flash back there is no more adult content. Thank you for reading.

Sarada pov :

I ran away from there... I couldn't take anymore. I know I shouldn't have slapped him but how could he say that things about me??? I didn't know he hate me that much.

I was sobbing in my car when the rain start. I feel like the sky is also crying with me. Then I lay down on my driving seat and closed my eyes to calm down before start driving. But a flash back come...

Flash back:

That night when I went to look for cho I looked everywhere but couldn't find her. Then I saw a room in the corner. It was dark  but I still went with a hope that she could be in there. But she was not there but it wasn't also empty. There was another figure over there, though I was feeling light headed and seeing everything blurry or two.

When I get close to him, I saw his face. He was wearing black shirt, his eyes were red and puffy.

I whispered Boruto??

Though we hate each other god knows why!!! But I swear I could feel the same loneliness in his eyes like mine. I don't know what happened to me, I sat beside him and asked him what happened?? Because I know how suffering loneliness is!!!

Then I give a side hug to comfort him. I am damn sure if I wasn't drunk I would never even talk to him let alone comforting him. But out of the blue he turn his face to me and pressed his lips on mine and started making out with me on the couch.

Adult content warning

And I also did the same. To be honest it was feeling really good. This is the 1st time that any guy  touched me. Things were getting heated. This was my 1st kiss and make out. So I don't know what to do. But my body was moving by its own.

God it's too good. These kisses. I am getting wet.

What wrong with me ??? What's happening!!!

I just threw my legs around his waist and hands around his neck, he hold me like that while sucking my lips and closing the door. I already took off his shirt, so he was half naked. Man!!! He is strong.

He closed the door. Then he throw me on the bed and jump top on me. He take out all of my clothes, while staring at my bare chest with lust. Then he pressed my boobs with both of his hand, also slightly touch my nipples. Then started sucking my nipples hardly and giving me hickey and biting my boobs without mercy. As he was throwing all of his anger on me.

I moaned loudly 1st in pleasure then in pain.

Boruto, I was moaning his name. It's hurts.

When I winced in pain, he suddenly became calm, also kisses my whole body. and we ended up having sex all night. Damn these teenage, drunk hormones. Whatever it was it was one of the best and worst moment of my life.

( Adult  content done )

Flash back ends

While I was in my thought I subconsciously put my hand on my belly and sighed deeply. I don't know what to do!!!! How can he deny it?? For hateness how could he give me such a big calumny???!!! It started getting darker outside.

So I started driving, it was raining heavily. I don't know why I am feeling restless, I feel like Something bad is going to happen. I thought it's the mood swings again so I shrugged the thought and concentrate at driving. I can heard the noise of thunder fall. I am getting really scared now, so started driving fast before it get worse.

I got home in all wet clothes but didn't expected something like that is waiting for me....

I open my apartment door. My apartment was dark so I am looking for my light remote.There were lightening outside. And with the lightening light I saw a figure standing in front of the window....

Oh no ... i didn't expect him here...why he is here???!!!

Dad? I whisper....

Enjoy! And please vote and comment. :)