Who is the father???!!!

Sarada!!!???

I thought loud. And ask her how, when and why? As many questions were running through my mind...I was kinda lost. I got out of my trance by the ring of the bell and looked at her to see a sobbing Sarada. Big tears were rolling from her eyes.
Now we are heading towards my home. After We got home I gave her a room to take rest while I need time to calm down.

Calm down Tsunade, I told myself.

After calming down, a few hours later , I made my mind to go to the core of the truth. And I closed my eyes and a Flash back come of this morning:

After I saw her crying I took off for the rest of the day, also for the week and for the upcoming week too. The authority didn't make a big deal because I usually never take off. So they said if I want I can take the whole month vacation as well as they said they owe me 10 year vacation. I chuckled. Then I went back to sarda to offer to stay with me at my home for couple days. The flashback ends.

So now let me introduce myself and Sarada. I am Ms.Tsunade, a high school teacher for 11 years. And Sarada is one of my student and I am also her godmother. She is the one for whom I took time off for the first time in 11 years!!!

Her full name is Uciha Sarada. Topper of high school,nerd and shy. A smile come through my lips at this thought. I told myself while smiling alone , that She is one of the brightest kid with a bright future Until the reality hit me bad that now she is pregnant at 16!!!!!!!!

Sarada's P.O.V

After crying so hard , I don't know when I fall asleep. Then I woke up from my deep relaxing sleep, due to that I forget that I was in ms. tsunade's home. After a long time I slept so peacefully. I am not really having any tension that I am staying at her home. Because Ms.Tsunade was my mom's idol and her teacher. So she is kinda close.

Like relatives?  I thought a while to explain the closeness.

I was talking in my mind with myself. This a bad habit of mine to talk to myself. What can I do ?? When I don't have a family to talk!!! Ok ok... I scolded inner me that I have a  family. But My mom is a doctor and my dad is a business man.

I have a family at the Same time I don't have any body. That's really sucks being alone sucks!!!
I spent  most of the time in my little, cute and cozy apartment by myself. From there I got the bad habit.

Though We also have a big house. But Personally I don't like the whole idea of living in the big mansion of ours by myself. Also I really miss the fact that everybody kinda have a normal family without me.

A family where both parents are always there for their child in happiness and sorrow. Doesn't matter how bad the situation is, they will stick together and protect each other. That i called a real family, which I don't have. So  I told my parents that I will live in a small apartment to be independent. When the reality was I don't want to remember the memories of my childhood with my parents by living that house.

So dad bought this apartment for me, which I know, is excess but I can't do anything. Because at least they gave me the permission to live in the apartment by myself at the age of 16!! It was enough for me. Though  they were never there for me when I needed the most and I was always by myself, but they don't want to accept the fact. I chuckled.

When I was really busy in my stupid deep thoughts with my family , I heared a knock on the door.

"Ms. Tsunade" I mumbled to myself, as I know what's coming... I sighed to myself.

" Can I come in , Sara? " she asked.

Yeah, sure. Come in. I nerverously said. Then She came and sat by my side, pat my head and asked me how I was feeling?

It really warm my heart. After a long time, someone asked me how I was feeling.

I told her that I was okay before taking a long sigh. She then also sighed and ask me if she can talk to me now? And also asked me if she can ask me something personal? I nodded. Knowing the fact that what she will ask me already.

She then take a long deep breath before asking me the questions. First question, "Are you really pregnant, Sara???" I nodded in yes. When she started to asked the Second question without any delay , "Do your parents know yet?" Without answering her question, I asked her, " What do u think?" Knowing my family for a long time she took a deep breath and exhale.
She sighed again before asking me the third question, 'how the whole school knows the fact that you are pregnant?' I sighed before answering the third question as I remembered the incident that made my worse life worst. Then I started to tell her that I was having morning sickness and I missed my period this month. Though I didn't think that I will be pregnant but still I want to make sure. So I called my best friend chocho and asked her to meet me in the park where we always meet. Then I explain to her my situation and she suggest me to take a pregnancy test. So we walk to the store and finally bought the pregnancy kit. Some high school kids were there and saw me with a pregnancy test. So finally the news spread faster than fire. And here we are today, me , getting bullied by those kids. I told the whole story with a emotionless face.

And "who is the father of this child ?? She asked again with a really confused face. Is he your boyfriend??"

"Boruto uzumaki. No, he is not my boyfriend. But my greatest enemy."