New york

After two years!!

We are 18 now. It's our graduation time. I miss her. If she was here, i bet she would get all the madel. Making everyone proud. Does she still have the shy smile? Does she still wear her glass? Is she graduating? Many things have been changed in this two years. Except one thing i see her differently, still have a soft spot for her. Though nobody knows about it. 

Flash back

That day inojin called Boruto and told him come to uciha's. He was confused and asked if Sarada would be okay seeing him. Little does he know she is gone. I know she has high ambitions and self respect. She won't be here after how her dad treated her, kicking her out was extreme. I know it is a big mistake. His reputation, her career was on the down. I just don't get it how he thinks she doesn't care. All of her life she cared about her parents, to made them proud she was always on top of everything. With the kind relation Sarada has with her parents I think they could have done something differently. Maybe she would be here then. After we went to the uciha's we saw Mr uciha was at home, sitting with a sobbing mrs uciha. He looked at us and asked what we want? Though i can see he is trying his best to stay strong. Inojin broke our silence first. He said uncle we really think we should look for Sarada. A pregnant 16 year old alone on the street is not exactly safe. We can't do this alone without your help. Plus we would like to see what was in the package? Now Boruto spoke what you mean she is alone on the street?? And what package? He is super confused if I wasn't worried that much about Sarada i would be laughing my head off for his facial expressions. There was a letter for everyone on the package. It was normal for her to leave letters for her best friend and parents. Even for Boruto I would think normal due to the circumstances, but when i saw my name. My heart stopped beating for a second.

Hey, Mitsuki back to earth man called shikadai. What a drag man!! I have been calling you for so long. You spaced out. We need to get our final  project done for the graduation. Where is everyone? I snapped out of my thoughts. Huh!! Oh yeah let's go.

Boruto, chocho, himawari and inojin was almost done with their project. Now talking about college, which one they should go. They will start to apply for colleges. They all want to go to the same college. Sarada is a forbidden topic among us. It is hard to talk about it even after two years.

On the other side of the world. There is a girl sitting on her window bench looking at the snow. It's really snowing a lot in New york suddenly this time of the year. Early February with upcoming Valentine's Day there is festive vibe everywhere. The girl look sad. She misses her baby. The baby for whom she left everything.The baby is gone. Nothing is same after that. She is not same. Besides now she is never going to be her old self.

Do you know who this girl is ? What happened? Please let me know in the comments how you like it. Your vote and comments matter a lot to me. It encourages me to write more!! I appreciate all of you, love you all!!