In the cafe

Boruto's  POV

Shikadai never behaved like this, it is weird. I know he is not pranking type guy so I am sure he is not lying. He is too lazy to prank on me. I chuckled. So It would be better if I get ready asap to go there.

On the other side:

Everything is ready chocho , now we just have to go there hima said. Why sarada taking so long chocho was thinking to herself. I am ready, let's go suddenly sarada came outside with excitement.

Sarada literally screamed in excitement . Why is she so excited and screaming all of a sudden ? Hima whispers to cho as both of them got shocked by her unusual behavior. But cho cho explains hima that She is not, her hormones are excited. These damn pregnancy hormones, Chōchō sighed.

As she know how hard it is for a girl in the pregnancy time, what girls has to face. Because in curiosity she actually researched about it,The whole pregnancy thing.

Now they are in Sarada's car. Usually sarada would just walk with them but chocho strictly said now sarada is not alone, so she has to take care herself and her baby no matter what! And walking for 10 miles is not good for her and her baby.

When chocho is with sarada, sarada actually feels she is going to be a mom. And she has a tiny little baby in her belly. It doesn't matter how it happened, it is also her baby. Chocho made her realize that, cho is a sister to her. Sarada thought to herself while driving with a smile in her face.

After 1 hour at the cafe :
Dude, what happened??? Boruto asked in a tensed voice.

Nothing, just wait. Mitsuki said.

What?? WHAT THE FUCK is  wrong with you guys?? I came here running thought somebody died!!! Thanks to shikadai how he told me it's emergency!!! Now u all are acting cool.

Hima's POV:

We entered the cafe and heard my big brother was yelling at boys. He was literally getting everyone attention by screaming, 

What?? WHAT THE FUCK is  wrong with you guys?? I came here running thought somebody died!!! Thanks to shikadai how he told me it's emergency!!! Now u all are acting cool.

Then I walk in front of him and tell him that it was my plan. Then he looked shocked at me and also sarada.

What the hell are we doing here??? Sarada yelled at me and chocho .

We all want to know the truth Mitsuki replied with a emotionless tone. Ino and shika nod their head. Now will somebody tell me what's going on? My big brother asked with annoyance in his voice.

You already heard us, I replied in a pissed of voice.

Can u guys please keep ur voice low and sit down, everybody is staring at us. We are not here to do this drama or create a scene, we are here to solve this drama. Cho shika said together.

We all sit down in a round table facing each other. Oni Chan and Sarada sit facing each other in the middle seats in the table. I am facing inojin who sat beside big bro and cho faceing shika.
Sarada seats between me and cho cho. Mitsuki grab a chair and seat at the edge of the table beside shika.
We all were silent for few seconds, thinking how to start.

Shika started, can u guys explain how it happened? I thought u guys really hate each other guts. He sighed.

What are u talking about bro?? I really hate her. I don't know how the fuck she got pregnant?? And why all of u guys are blaming me or asking me? I mean I know sarada u hate me. But I didn't thought u would  stood so low and would lie about us!!!

Sarada was silent the whole time big bro spoke but I can clearly see tears in her eyes. What you want to say sarada shika now asked sarada.

I am not lying. He is the father of the child. That night in the party I loose my virginity to him. He was super drunk and I don't know how I get drunk just by drinking juice.

I got a juice from bar tender as you guys know I don't drink. But after sometime I feel dizzy and I was loosing control to myself. So before I loose my whole consciousness I went to look for cho to get some help. But i ended up at a room with him. Both of us was emotionally broke down and I was 1st tym drunk. So we ended up having sex. Next morning i wake up naked beside him. And I even don't  remember if we used protection or not. So I was really scared. I get ready and went home.

You are a liar... you slut!! Don't blame me for your sin. I don't know with whom you did and blaming me now because he left you with his child. I never get that drunk to do something like this and I would never forget if I ever did something like this... okay???

Bitch!!!

Slap!!!

Sarada slapped Boruto and run away from the cafe....

Please vote and comment . And I hope you will enjoy the book. :)