Jealousy

Meanwhile at the car

What a drag man!!! Why it's raining like that?? Shikadai said with a annoyed voice.

Man!!! I don't know... I am not having a good feeling about all of this. Feeling something is going to happen.. cho cho sighed.

Cho!!! You know what !!! I am feeling the sameeee... Hima finally said the words that was running in her mind all the time after the cafe incident.

You girls always thinks a lot... you know that, don't you?? Inojin said in slightly irritated voice toward the girls.

But our sixth sense is always right!!! The girls screamed in union.

Boruto came on earth from his thought with the screaming voice of the girls... He spaced out for a while and was thinking of sarada. He shouldn't behave like that... he sighed deeply.

With his deep sigh every body looks toward him with curiosity. Finally he spoke, I will apologize to sarada for the misbehave but that doesn't mean what she was saying was true. I just want to show her how wrong she was about me. Boruto finished.

While parking in front of inojin's house. Ok!!! We will see what can we do Tomorrow at school..for now every body get rest and don't think about it... Bye. Inojin said while getting out from car. Every body nods. Bye they said in union.

Thank god.. my dad is outside with a umbrella so I am not getting wet by the rain, inojin thought to himself. Sai inojin's dad.

Oh here you are... sai smiled at inojin. I was waiting for you because it was raining heavily, sai said said to inojin. Thank you dad. But you didn't have to do that in this cold weather, inojin said with a warm smile. While he was really thankful to have a great dad like sai. Let's go inside, sai said to inojin. And both went inside.

But they didn't notice that somebody was looking at their sweet dad-son relationship thing and getting jealous....

Ok... Let it go brother and let's go... hima said to Boruto while knowing, what was going on in boruto's mind... He really wants this kind of care, affection and attention from their dad.

Boruto started the car without a word and dropped both cho and shika. After dropping off inojin and seeing him with his father, The whole drive was filled with a awkward silente..... hima sighed.....

Finally home cho sighed deeply after the awkward drive in boruto's car. Finally she can take a hot bath and realax for sometime. She feels like her brain will explode any time soon with the level of stress she is having right now....Man!!! I am still worried about sarada, she thought to herself and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

At the Uzumaki residence

Nobody was at home... probably their parents went on a business party and will be late, hima thought to herself and went to her room.

Boruto already left toward his room and smoking at his balcony... Most of the time he would never smoke at home but today he need this...

Boruto's room was all black and white... The room was white and furniture was black wood furniture. There was a guitar hanging in the wall. A king size bed middle in the room. A study table in the left side of the room. And the right side there was two bean bags  and also the balcony was right side of the room. Faceing towards the bed there is a tv hanging in the wall. Down there was a small tv stand of glass full with games consoles and games. X-box, Nintendo switch, play station. His closet was also huge. A walking closet attached with room close to the attached bathroom.

After he finished the last cig of his packet, boruto went to the bathroom, took a long shower and slept.

The next day at school

What!!!!

What should I do now??