I found you

( without editing or reviewing just posting, so might have spelling mistakes)

3 years later

Boruto's pov
I have been constantly trying to find Sarada for last few years. But last 3 years were extreme. Besides work and sleep i have spend all of my time finding her. I don't understand how a teenage girl who is pregnant disappears from the face of earth. I mean how with two powerful families with all resources can't find a tiny girl in Japan. Sometimes I would fear is she even alive? How would she survived without any money??? there was no single transaction on her cards.
Then i start thinking out of the box.

Flashback
I went to her apartment the scene of crime. Good thing everything is still the way she left. No one touched anything in her apartment. So i start digging through her stuff. She didn't take much with her looks like. Her apartment is big and beautiful with big windows. There are two bed rooms, living room, kitchen with dining room, attached bathroom In master bedroom and one hall way bathroom. It is pretty big for one tiny girl. I went to the master bedroom, in the walking closet of the master bedroom i saw a box. Dusty old box due to not being cleaned in years. It is a decorated box with personal touch. I am glad I brought mask, gloves with me. In the box there are cut out the places she would go, colleges she likes. Interesting enough most places are not in Japan, all the colleges are from Usa. specifically one university she wants to go is New York University. I think i just got my clue. I started hiring private detective from New york city. I have a feeling she would be there. After a few days one of my detactive contacted me with some pictures of a girl who might be Sarada. The reason it might be Sarada because the story line and background doesn't match.

Flash back ends

Present day
Now we are all getting out of our car in front of a big office. Me, my family, Sarada's family and our friends all wanted to come. Though it might be not worth it, if it turns out its not Sarada but they didn't want to risk it if it's Sarada. It's been already long 5 years. I already called and made an appointment with the Ceo about business proposal though reality is finding who is it.
We are infront of a long conference room. I saw her walking in there though she did not see me. It's her. It is Sarada. I was shocked but snapped out quickly from my thoughts. When she saw us, she pretended not to know us. It was just me and my family, and Sarada's family as two company with business proposals. Out friends stayed outside to not get the environment more suspicious with my sister hima. She started going through the business plans and stuff. All in my mind was she, she changed. A confident beautiful woman.
I think having her best friends in the room would have helped but It's been a long journey i can't do this anymore. I am sorry Sarada. I am sorry for everything. Don't pretend you don't know us please. I am sorry for our baby. From last 3 years every night I thought about you and her. I blamed myself. For my ignorance we lost her. I can't imagine what you went through alone. When i feel so helpless just thinking about her. My sairi, my baby girl. She didn't said a word while i was talking nor does her facial expression went soft from hard.
It's been a while isn't it? Boruto or mr. uzumaki? She said with a cold tone. I got chilled by her tone. She hates me still, probably most. Then her dad said We are sorry for your loss sarada!!! by cutting her off.

Oh Mr. Uchiha? What a pleasant surprise!!!

Sarada!!! What's wrong with your manners!!! Did you forget he is your father? Her mom frowned.

It's all my fault, i said out loud.

"It's not just you, it's all of us who made her cold heart like this." My dad said trying to console me with all the people at the room.

Then my dad Naruto told Sarada, " Honey i know what happened to you was not fair. I don't blame you for leaving everything behind, also losing your child is unbearable. I can't even imagine your pain in such an young age without any support. Trust me i was looking everywhere for you and my grand child. I wish I wasn't late. But now we all need to sit down and talk. I want you to come with us. You and Boruto needs to talk and time to heal sweetheart."

Well I don't need any of you plus my child is not here anymore. So there is nothing to talk between me and Boruto. Didn't he said i was a slut? It wasn't his baby? Then why he cares about my dead daughter. He doesn't have any claim on me or on my child. Therefore no need to talk to him alongside with Mr. Uchiha and his wife, Sarada said. I hope we are all done here and you should all leav...she got cut of by a child screaming.

Mommy!!! Mommy !!! Help!!! She is catching me. A little kid came running to Sarada, meanwhile everybody turned to see who is it?

Sarada you betrayed me!!! I screamed.

Please let me know how you guys like it. Please vote and comment. I didn't edit yet.