Uninvited???

Shikadai's pov

What a drag man! Girls are so dramatic. What on earth happened that we have to all immediately go to cho's house from bolt's without him. What we are supposed to tell him that dude you are uninvited to the party? Rolling my eyes i told inojin what cho told me. Man what a drag! Why they want me to do so many thing. I just want to sleep away from this messy situation. I went to Boruto's room and knocked on his bathroom door. I told him that the girls need us for something we will be back soon. Good thing he didn't wanted to come with us probably from morning lecture. So we took my car and went to chocho's.

Boruto's pov

I know i am uninvited. That's why i went back to the bathroom pretending to shower when shika said he is coming to let me know. I heard him talking to inojin. I wonder what happened. Now that i am alone i am going to have more time to think about everything. I am 16. Only son of Naruto Uzumaki who is always busy with work. I wish he would spend more time with us. I don't know why can't i be expressive like himawari. Probably i am a guy that's why. People think guys are rock who doesn't have feelings. They don't get hurt. We do get hurt, just don't show it. Well the warm shower helped. I do feel a lot better. I decided to lay on my bed. I closed my eyes and thinking about Sumire. What would she think when she heard the rumors about me and Sarada. Well the fact Sarada didn't tell anyone the baby's father as me is strange. She was supposed to say that if she wants to take revenge. Well probably she is lying that's why she didn't took my name. God!!! Why am I thinking about her again. After that day in the all in my mind is Sarada. Her eyes full of tears. The hurt in her eyes, the way her lips were quivering from crying and anger. The way she touched her belly subconsciously and rubbing. I don't think anyone noticed anything. It was cute to her that side not the strong headed stubborn uciha. A mommy who without seeing the baby loving it. I feel bad for her though, she has big journey ahead. Her dad going to be furious! I just know it. What's wrong with me!! I know I should be thinking about Sumire not Sarada.

Inojin pov
What??? Finally we are at cho's place. After listening to them, I am worried. Hima and cho blaming themselves. Mitsuki suggested we should look for her. Shika thinks she should be back to school. I also don't think she would drop out. The fact is summer vacation is still half left. Plus where she went? Is she using credit or debit card? We need adult with power to help us in this case. Everything on that was bad together. Is she okay? Hima said. Hopefully she didn't do something stupid. I asked them what was on the package the guard gave them? They both looked surprised and said together we totally forgot about it. I said then what are we waiting for??? Lets find out!!!!

Hopefully you are liking the story!!! Please let me know your thoughts through comments!!!