Go away!!!

Sarada's pov:

As I was all wet by this rain... I was so pissed. Then I saw a figure in the dark when it was lightening outside.

Dad?? I whispered.

Is it true about the rumors that I heard? He asked calmly.

I  know exactly what he was talking about and I don't want anymore drama... because nobody can actually hide the truth for a long time.

So I simply replied with a yes. Knowing that what will come next.

How can you do this with us? He asked angrily. We give u everything you need to be the best heir of mine. You know I don't have family beside you and your mom.

So you didn't even think about your family, our reputation. I tried to make you best so you can look after the entire Uchiha industry after me. And now  I feel so ashamed that I am your father. I couldn't raise you right that's why you are pregnant at 16!!! Sasuke said still being angry.

I am sorry dad that I disappointed you. And I know I couldn't be the daughter you want. And I am really sorry!!! I said while crying.

Sasuke: I don't want to see your face again. Go away!!! Next time when I will come I don't want to see your face again!!! Tell that bastard , who made you pregnant to take his responsibility. And if he deny it, take your own responsibility. Now you will know how the real world work! You are not my daughter anymore!!!!

Sakura pov:

When Sasuke simply kick her out from our life and broke all ties with her. She was standing in front of us crying. I don't know what to do. I know my daughter she won't do anything which will break our pride.

Though I know we couldn't give her time and she almost spent her whole childhood alone because of our busy schedule.

But we really do love her. For her this mistake somehow we are also responsible. I have to talk with Sasuke when he calm down. And I didn't say anything in this situation because I don't want to take anyone side by talking behalf of them. So I was just silent.

Sasuke's pov:

After confronting sarada we left the apartment in the stormy night. I was really angry but I shouldn't just kick her out.

Though I know she doesn't have anyplace to go , so she will stay. But still how couldn't be I angry, she broke my trust. But it's strange Sakura didn't speak a word from the beginning. Neither with me or sarada. I don't know how would I feel, if the situation wasn't like this. May be I would have been the happiest person in the world with the fact that my daughter is going to be a mom soon. My little angel will have her own angel.

Sarada's pov :

After dad left I was still crying. Mom didn't say a word. Usually she is the most talkative person. I guess she also really hates me now.

I went to the bathroom, I sat on the floor with all the wet clothes, I was shaking. What should I do ? Where should I go? Why this happening with me??? My dream , my future ruined. My family and the father of my child abandoned me.

Should I just die ? 

Yeah, I should probably. No, no. What I am thinking calm down sarada. You are not alone now, somebody is with you. Then I put my hand on my belly. I don't know why from the beginning I am so attached with you. Though I should be angry. I talked to my unborn baby.

Then I get fresh up so the baby doesn't get cold and be healthy. Now I know what to do!!!! Baby, Are you ready ???

Author's POV:

Every body is right in their  position. Sasuke, Sakura and Sarada. Though sarada shouldn't be reckless. Teenage can be a deadly age where u can make or your future. Though sarada have some qualities which help her a lot. The qualities that everyone should practice. Sasuke and Sakura are also right but they should have also spent time with sarada to help her with her teenage. And every body should control their anger. No Matter what the situation is! Anger make things worst... what if sarada took any bad decision by the reaction with her parents. She needs guidance of her parents now. They should tell her early before the situation go this far. This is my personal opinion.

Enjoy!!! :)