Gut feelings

The girls went to Sarada's apartment. It was locked. They thought she might went out to do some errands. Although she normally do everything online and get shipped to her apartment. She is extremely introvert. They asked the guard when she left? They were thinking of waiting for her. The guard said she doesn't live here anymore. Both girls were really confused by this. Cho cho said what do you mean she doesn't live here?  Do you even know who i am talking about? The guard responded why won't i know? You are talking about Sarada. The shy girl who always hang out with you guys. She is a nice girl. I know her. She left few days ago. As far as i remember after the big stormy night. In the morning she just left with a luggage and gave me this big  envelope to give if someone come here to look for her. To say It was a shocking news for the girls would be an understatement. 

The girls immediately went to her house. The uciha palace. They saw Mrs uciha was getting ready to somewhere. Sarada's mom Sakura was surprised to see them. She said oh cho cho and hima! How are you guys? Why are you suddenly here? Is everything okay? You guys alone Sarada didn't come with you guys!!??

Himawari's pov

I am speechless at this point. When she asked us about Sarada i lost it. We told her, we were there to see her. Basically explained the whole thing what the guard said. She started crying and blaming her. She was repeating it was her fault. I can tell by cho cho's face she was hella confused too. What was she referring to?? So we waited patiently and asked if she can explain what she meant. We were really worried about Sarada. From there sarada's mom started to tell us what happened. They found out about sarada's pregnancy and how her father reacted to her pregnancy, basically the whole drama of that night. But one thing was shocking for all of us that they didn't know where Sara was!! Her mom and dad didn't visit her after that night. They thought she was with us for summer vacation!!  Now I totally regret about all giving her time to heal by herself shit.

The same time On the other side in the city in uzumaki place.
Boruto told the boys he wants to get a shower, he will be back soon. Surprisingly nobody said anything except for shikadai. What a drag! Yeah go shower because you stink. He said while laughing. Boruto know he is trying to lighten the mood after the girls left. He was upset to be honest. He has a bad reputation not that he cares. Though he cares about his sister. He went to his bathroom. It is pretty big. One side it has a big bathtub can fit at least 5 people., from there on the other side is big double sink which is really cute for couple. Fact is he is single. Then there is standing big shower. He took off his white t shirt throw in to the laundry shoot and jumped in to the shower. The warm water was hitting all the right places. He really needed that after all the stress. He was thinking what's going on in his life! He know he shouldn't have behaved like this, at least he is trying to apologize. Why his own sister is mad at him. Why don't she believe him? Yes that's true deep inside he feels like she doesn't believe him. Why can't he have normal loving family like every normal person?? Why life has to be so complicated. He needs to talk to Sarada. Why she is doing this? Why Sarada why?

Cho cho pov
We left immediately after Mrs Uchiha's break down. I knew I should have listened to my gut. I should've gone with her. Ominous night is an understatement thing for that night. I called Shika and told him to meet us at my house without Boruto. After call with shikadai i looked at hima i know what she is thinking. That we fucking should have listened to our gut. For fuck sake where the fuck are you sarada!!!

What do you guys think? Where sarada is? Is she okay? Please let me know in come and vote if you like it!! I really appreciate and love you all!!!