Do you know??!!

In the Uzumaki house that evening;

Boruto was playing games like always . When he heard a knock on the door. "Can I come in oni-Chan? Hima asked." While actually getting in. If u already came in without a response why did u ask for permission? Boruto said with a irritating face.

I am sorry oni Chan. Hima almost cried because of her brother rude behavior.

At the same time Boruto realized how rude he sounded,when he saw the girl crying face. He slapped himself mentally, how could he hurt his little beloved sister? Man!!! Uaaahhh... he sighed before giving hima a sad sorry look.

I am sorry hima. He apologized.

Himawari giggled at his cute apology. I forgive u already, She smiled. She is calm like mom, boruto thought before started the conversation.

So what brings u here suddenly?Boruto asked", as he can tell hima wants to say something just by seeing her face. You know me so well!!! Hima got shocked as her brother figure it out already why she is here.

Yeah I do.. Boruto start laughing by seeing her shocking face. But... then suddenly her face turned serious ... oni Chan I want to know something... she paused.. before getting more harsh.. and I want the honest answer. Boruto got little scared. In his entire life he never saw her that much serious with him for something that related with him. But he controled himself and continues to talk normally like nothing happened. He asked her what she wants to know, that is bothering her. She took a deep breath and asked... Do u know anything that related with Sarada's pregnancy???

On the other hand at Tsunade's house:

What!!!!!!

Boruto Uzumaki????
Are you kidding me? Aren't you? How can it possible? You guys used to hate each other, don't u?

"We still do, Sarada replied giggling."

"What is so funny here?Tsunade asked with a irritating face this time."

Your face and it's reaction... what can I do!!! Sarada said while going back on her emotionless face.
"So if you guys hate each other so much then how you get this trouble? Asked Tsunade pointing towards Sarada's belly."

Short chapter!! I know. Ok guys let me know if u want a bad Boruto or good. Or u want me to continue the story as I planned or thinking will do... and please vote and comment.. it really appreciate me to write as a new writer. Love you all.