Surprise

"Love...... it's a four letter word with a great weight. Even though there is no specific definition of love, but the world still exists because of love.

In my opinion if the world had more hateness than love , then it would had been destroyed. Though I don't know the definition of love, I still think it has shades. Different types, different shapes and different shades.

A mother's love is different than a father. All are siblings but brother show there love differently than a sister. And most importantly in love life often you fall in love with a stranger. And try to know each other. And lastly the love of friends. Who will be with you in every sphere of life. Both on your happiness and sorrow they will share it with you." Sarada was reading the book of shades of love until she heard a knock on her door. She opened the door to see hima and chocho.

Hey guys! Said sarada.
Hey!!!! Both of them exclaimed.

What were you  doing?? Asked hima to sarada. Nothing much reading a story on Wattpad. Oww... what is the name of the book? Aah shades of love by unspokentale. Sarada replied. You know hima after reading the book I also thinking like the author, what is love actually? Does it have any definition? ( if you guys know, you can comment down below) and also thought I don't have any shade of love in my life. I spent childhood alone. My parents were always busy and didn't have any siblings. Don't have any lover.

Nobody likes or love me. And most importantly I also don't know like the author what is love exactly and also can't feel it like her. Who said nobody likes or love you? Said chocho with a angry tone. We love you. Don't we hima? Asked chocho to hima. Of course we do said hima.

Sarada sighed and said I know you guys do. Then she thought to herself atleast she have one shade of love. Friends love.

Ok get ready sarada. Both girls said in union.

Why?

You guys just came and wanna go in five minutes? Did we have any plans that I forgot? Where are we going?

Oh my god sarada!!! How many questions can you ask at once?? Both hima and chocho asked in surprise. Will you give us chance to answer one at a time. And for now it's a surprise for you. You will see after we reach there.

Ok!! I am going to get ready then she went to washroom to take shower and get ready. That's strange, sarada didn't argue today! Chocho told hima. Yeah you are right hima responded agreeing with her.

Check on inojin and others where are they, tell them to be there on time. I don't want to take any risk with sarada, said chocho to hima. Yup I am texting inojin now to come with the gang in the burger place.

Hima: hey! Love. Come with oni-Chan in the burger place in an hour. And don't be late!!!

Inojin: ok babe. See you in one hour.

At that time inojin was with shikadai and Mitsuki in the field of their school.

Hey!! Shikadai.

Where is Boruto?

He told me he is going home straight from school and behaving strangely today. God knows why!! Sighed shikadai.

He is behaving strange lately after the sarada matter, said Mitsuki.

Yeah that's why we need to clear everything. Announced inojin to his team. And asked shikadai to text boruto.

Ok text Boruto, shikadai and tell him to go to the burger place now. Ok!! What a drag!! Shikadai said with a annoyed tone.

Though it's a drag but I have to clear and fixed everything between us. So I better call him. Thought shikadai to himself.

Ring!!! Ring!!!

Shikadai: hey Boruto!!!

Bolt: hey shika!! What's up?

Shika: can u come to the burger place in an hour?

Bolt: why?? I am not in a mood to hangout today. Later ok?

Shika: I know it's a drag but it's an emergency. Plz come on time.

Bolt: see you then.

After an hour in the cafe.....

Hope you guys will enjoy it!!! Please vote and comment. It really encourages me.