3

"No way! You actually got with fish cake guy!" Haewon screeches as she jumps around my desk in the small classroom, Jihwa joining her. Once some more of our classmates enter the classroom, they then calm down and thanks their seats. Haewon was in the desk infront of Jihwa and I. We both share a desk.

"You didn't even go up to him last night! How did you get with him?" Haewon asks, resting her chin on her hand as she turns around in her chair to face us two.

"He works at the cafe across the street from my bus stop." I shrug as I take out my English book and copy, opening up the bookmarked page and looking at the others. "Do any of yous have the homework?"

"Does it look like we do homework?" Jihwa laughs as she takes out her copy, going up to another classmate and taking his copy off of him. In this classroom, it was normal to everyone since Jihwa never did English homework. For other subjects she does do the homework.

After a dreadful total 8 hours of classes, school was now over.
As usual, Jihwa, Haewon and I are hanging out together again.  Sometimes we go to the mall, sometimes we do homework together, but at the end of the day we always go to the same restaurants. It's either teokbokki, noodles, dumplings, sushi or BBQ. For those foods, we go to the same restaurants every single time that we're basically usual customers at every one of them.

"What should we do today? We already did our homework during the free class." Jihwa asks as we leave the school gates together, walking up the street.
"Let's go to Kyujin's boyfriend's work." Haewon smirks mischeviously as she grabs my wrist and Jihwa's bag, dragging us both to the bus stop that goes to the café.

"What's his name, by the way?"  Jihwa asks as soon as we reach the bus stop. I stand there a laugh slightly with an awkward smile on my face.

"You didn't even get his name?!"