20

"Whoever loses this race is paying for lunch, alright?" Haewon smirks as she gets down on one knee and leaning forward, getting ready to run. We all nod as we lineup together and prepare ourselves to run.

"On the count of 3, we all run to that tree." Yonil says as he points over to the large oak tree which is pretty far away. He then starts the countdown.

"3, 2.. 1!"
We then all get up and start running as quick as we can.
Haewon was in the lead but was then overtaken by Euikwan. I was behind Yonil bit ahead of Jihwa. Meanwhile Seungmin was all the way in the back but quickly overtook all of us and making 3rd place, Jihwa being last.

"Oh come on!" She pants out as she holds onto the tree for support while we all catch our breathe. "I'm wearing flats! That's not fair at all!"

"Then who was second last?" Yonil asks as he wipes the small beads off sweat off his forehead. Jihwa points over to me with a wide smile.

"Kyuwon's paying!" She laughs as he pats my back. I drop my shoulders and a frown appears on my face.

"What?!" I shout out. "How does that- You lost!"
"But I'm wearing flats and they're quite hard to run in." She shrugs as she slings her purse over her shoulder smiling sweetly at me. "Now come on, I'm hungry."
We all then walk towards the parking area.

"Are we walking to the place?" Seungmin asks as he passes a water bottle over to me and letting me drink some. Haewon shakes her head.
"It's about 25 minutes away from here, so we're gonna get rides."

"You guys can come with us then, Yonil's driving his brother's car." Jihwa says as she points over to the silver car.
"I'll go with Seung then." I smile as we make it to the parking area. "Text me the address?"

"Yeah I'll do it." Haewon says as she helps Euikwan in the car before taking her phone out and texting me the address. I then get a notif as I give her a thumbs up.

"Alright, we'll meet you two there!" Jihwa smiles as she shuts the passenger door and letting Yonil drive away. I then get into the passenger seat of Seungmin's car and close the door, buckling my belt. I then open google maps and paste the address that I copied from the text and tapped the first option, then starting the direction.

"Hey, I have a question." Seungmin says as he drives off. I hum in response as I look at him with a raised eyebrow. "You know how we got together in one click?"

"Yeah?" I smile as I remember us two at the cafe. To be honest, I could never stop thinking about it. If that had never happened, we wouldn't even be in this car together.
He then stops the car at a red light

"What if one of us caught feelings?" He softly says as he then looks at me straight in the eyes. I look back at him with slightly wide eyes.

"What do you mean..?" I mumble as I look away, then pointing out the green light. Seungmin sighs as he starts to drive again, his eyes glued to the road.

"If one of us caught feelings, what would happen?"
"It's not like this is a fake relationship, Seungmin." I shrug as I rest my head on the headrest of the seat. "If one of us caught feelings, then so be it. We are dating either way because our friends wouldn't stop nagging us.."

"Kyu, will you be my actual girlfriend then?"