27

As I get out of my bedroom with my school uniform on, I notice Kunwoo at the kitchen island with his head in his hands, fisting his brown hair. I sigh deeply as I go over to him.

"Kunwoo, about last night.." I start, taking a seat on a stool in front of him. "I'm sorry for how I talked to you."
"Don't worry about it, I've already forgiven you." He smiles while standing up properly, grabbing a glass of water and sipping it slowly.

"Also.." I trail, smiling awkardly at him. "Please don't tell mom and dad.. They'll start begging me to bring him over for lunch or dinner.."
Kunwoo nods his head as he then calls out for our younger sister since we now have to go to school together since she had gotten cat called by some junkies around the streets.

Kiyoung comes out of her bedroom while dragging her schoolbag on the floor, frowning as she makes her way to the front door to put her shoes on.

"Have a good day at school, you two." Kunwoo says as he sees us off. I quickly out my school shoes on and walk out with Kiyoung.

"My legs are so sore from running yesterday.." Kiyoung mumbles as she drags herself beside me, walking slowly. I sigh as I shake my head at her.
"Should have asked mom and dad if you could stay home." I shrug, helping her with her heavy school bag as we walk out of the apartment lobby. We walk up the street for a bit until we were honked at by a car, the driver's window being rolled down.

I groan quietly as I grab Kiyoung's wrist, pulling her away from the car as it could be some creep coming for her again.

"Kyu!" I hear from the car. I stop walking which made Kiyoung confused. Turning around to the car, I see Seungmin waving with a smile at us, then signalling us to get in. Kiyoung looks at me to see what to do next.

"I know him, don't worry." I comfort her, patting her back as I bring her to the car and opening the back door for her and helping her in. I then jog over to the passenger seat and go in the car, closing the door and buckling myself in.

"Kyuwon, who's he?" Kiyoung asks as she frowns, buckling her seatbelt in as she leans back into the seat.

"My boyfriend." I smile at her as I turn to Seungmin. "What're you doing here?"
Seungmin shrugs as he reverses the car to go onto the main road, then going to Kiyoung and I'd school. "Well after our chat yesterday, I thought I'd do some small stuff to make ur family like me."

"He's got my blessing, that's for sure." Kiyoung chuckles as she takes her phone out. "He's after saving me from having to walk with bad legs."

Seungmin smiles at her through the rear view mirror. "I'm glad to be of help."