23

"You're what?!" Haewon screeches with wide eyes as she covers her mouth with her hand, looking at Jihwa who had just walked into the classroom and points at me.

Jihwa immediantly leaves Yonil's side and comes sprinting towards us, slamming her hands on my cask as she looks at me.
"What happened?!"

"All I said is that I may or may not be catching feelings for Seungmin." I shrug as I continue reading the manga he had gotten me from the library on our previous date together.

"You're what?!" Jihwa screams, looking at me with her jaw hanging open. "This is important, Kyuwon. If you're really catching feelings for Seungmin, then you also need to make sure he's catching feelings for you."

"You two are already in a relationship, so it's really gonna suck if it's one-sided." Haewon sighs as she packs her bag and slinging it around her shoulder. "I won't be walking home either, by the way." She shrugs.

"What? Why?" I ask as I put the bookmark in the books, closing it as I look at Haewon with a frown.

"I'm meeting Euikwan's parents for lunch." She smiles as she waves at us and walks out with Euikwan. Jihwa sighs as she turns to me with a sweet smile.

"So.. Kyu.." She trails, sitting down on my desk as she pulls my head to her stomach and patting it.

"You we're going to go home with Yonil so you were hoping Haewon would walk with me but turns out I'm actually going to be on my own?" I mumble as I push her away from me, her nodding wile still smiling.

"Text Seungmin, you guys can go home together." Jihwa shrugs as she ruffles my hair up before waving goodbye to me as she leaves with Yonil beside her.

I sigh deeply while standing up from my seat, grabbing my bag from the floor and shoving my books and copies inside of it, zipping it up and throwing it over my shoulder. I wave goodbye to my other classmates as I make my way to the front of the school, taking out my phone and connecting it to my AirPods.

"Kyuwon!" I hear from the background of my music. I take out an earphone and look around with a confused face. I then turn back to the gate and see a waving figure looking at me. He then takes his cap off and I smile softly and I quickly skip up to him.

"Seungmin, what're you doing here?" I ask as we both walk up the street. He shrugs as he puts his cap back on.

"I just wanted to see you." He says as he looks at me. "I hope I didn't pull you away from your friends. I know you three always walk home together."
"They're walking home with their boyfriend and girlfriends.." I sigh as I kick a pebble into a drain, waving at it goodbye. "I wasn't expecting to see you here."

"I missed you." He chuckles as he takes my schoolbag off my back, then carrying it for me. "I also wanted to ask you something.."

"What's up?" I ask as I look up to him. We then both stop walking as he then faces me.

"About yesterday, when you came to the cafe.." He then softly places his hands on my shoulders as he slightly kneels down to reach my height. "Are you sure you're ok-"

I couldn't help myself, I didn't know what took over me to make me do what I was about to do.
I softly cup his cheeks as I then softly connect our lips together for a quick second before breaking it with a small smile.

Seungmin remained frozen for a good while. He was then back in reality when he heard some motorbikes pass by. With a smile he hugs me tightly.

"I'm ok now."