29

Waking up, I noticed the blue wet towel folded over my forehead and a cup of water on a nightstand beside me.
In my room, I had a single bed so I was confused as to why I was in a double bed.

Looking around as I sat up, I saw the small walk-in closet, a drawer, a shelf with some stuff in it and some pictures up against the light grey wall.

I then took the covers off me as I went towards a door with some polaroids of 6 people on it. Looking closer, I recognized Seungmin and some of his friends. I then look up a bit more and see some polaroids of myself from the dates Seungmin and I have been on.

Smiling, I open the door and look around. I saw a small, simple kitchen and a small dining room and a plain living room.
On the sofa was Seungmin who was on his phone, who didn't even acknowledge me.

"Seungmin." I call out, him peeking his head up with a surprised look. He sighs of relief as he sets his phone down on the glass coffee table and walks over to me, placing the back of his hand on my forehead. "Did you kidnap me?"

Seungmin chuckles as he shakes his head, holding my wrist softly as he brings me over to the kitchen and setting me down on a stool at the island, getting a bowl out.

"I was called to your school earlier because you passed out." He says as he then grabs 2 eggs from the fridge, along with some milk. He cracks both of the eggs shells and throws them into the bin, leaving the yolk and whites in the bowl. He then grabs some chopsticks from a drawer in the small island and begins to mix the egg while slowly pouring the milk in. "Your school nurse said you passed out because you haven't eaten anything all day."

I him in response as I watch him prepare the frying pan, letting it heat up before pouring in oil, swirling it around and then pouring the rice in.
"Why didn't you eat?" He then asks, stirring the eggs around to make scrambled eggs. He then opens a cabinet and takes out some ham, opening the can and taking a cutting board out, cutting the meat on it.

"I took an empty lunchbox instead of the one I packed.." I frown, looking at him with soft eyes. "Why didn't my parents or brother collect me?"

"The school called them but they weren't picking up, so Jihwa had to go through your phone to find my contact." He shrugs, setting the eggs on a plate with rice he had prepared earlier and cleaning the pan before heating it up again and pouring some oil in it, then cooking the ham, while waiting for it to cook he sets the chopsticks down and comes towards me, hugging me tightly. "You really had me worried, you know?"

"I'm sorry.." I mumble, hugging him back but breaking it as soon as we hear the doorbell ring. Seungmin tells me to stay seated while he goes to the door.

Once he opens it, the apartment was pretty loud and since I had just woken up my ears were still a bit sensitive.

"Would you guys shut it? My girlfriends over and she's sick." Seungmin tuts a few times before coming back to the kitchen, Hyeongjun and Jiseok trailing behind him. I wave shyly at them as they wave back, apologizing for the loud entrance.

"Don't worry, we're just here to collect something and then we'll be on our way out." Hyeongjun smiles as he goes into Seungmin's room, rummaging for a while and then coming out with a camera and a bag.

"Thanks for letting us use it. We'll give it back to you on Sunday." Jiseok says as Hyeongjun and himself both wave at Seungmin and I, then leaving.

"Here, eat up before you faint again." Seungmin then sets a plate of rice, egg and ham infront of me, then pouring me a glass of water as he then pecks the side of my head. "I'll be in my office doing some collage work. If you need me just call out for me, ok?"

I nod with a smile as he then leaves the room, entering his office and closing the door properly. I take a look at the food he had prepared for me and I noticed that he had put the rice flat on the bottom, a few pieces of ham in the middle and egg around it, then using another thin peice of ham to make a stem. He had made a flower for me.

"Seungmin.. what're you doing to me..?"