34

"We're what?!" Kiyoung screeches as she stands up from the sofa in the living room.

My mom and dad had called us all into the living room to tell us that we'd be moving to Busan. Both Kunwoo and I knew, but Kiyoung didn't.
She was born and raised here, so I guess it's a hard for her to know that she'll be moving.

"Kiyoung, Seoul is an expensive place to live." My dad explains as he sighs deeply. I them pull Kiyoung back onto the sofa and hug her slightly after seeing her eyes become teary.

"We can't afford to live here. The main reason why we moved here was because of your fathers job,  but it isn't going well right now." My mom then explains, holding hers hands together as it was hard for her to say knowing that Kiyoung loves Seoul.

"Kyuwon, you'll need to find a collage in Busan. One that'll be the course you're taking." My dad then says. "If you ever want help finding one, you can come to your mom, me or your brother."

"Dad, I want to stay in Seoul." I mumble, patting Kiyoung's back as Kunwoo wipes her tears. "I want to stay here with Haewon and Jihwa."

"I'm sorry, but you won't have a place to stay in. This apartment we're staying in will be expensive." Kunwoo frowns, looking down to the floor as he plays with his fingers. I shake my head.

"But.."

"No buts. We're moving to Busan and that's final." My dad calls out with a strong voice. I groan as I break the hug with Kiyoung and storming off into my room.

I then throw myself onto my bed and sigh deeply as I stared at my bedroom ceiling with glow in the dark stars on it.
I never thought I'd have to move away from Seoul, I thought I'd be staying here forever. But since my father's business isn't going very well will the new restaurant across from his we've gone a bit down in the financial ladder.

My father's restaurant was pretty famous before that new Italian restaurant opened up right across the street. Now everyone goes there instead to his which made him lose business. Yes there are some people coming by but it's not much.

I then started to tear up. Sighing deeply I decided to grab my phone on the desk beside mine and text the first person on my mind.

Seungmin.