14

"He actually said that?!" Jihwa screeches but immediantly covers her mouth as she notices the people in our class was staring at her strangely. She apologised shyly as she then hides her face in her hands.

Haewon laughs at her as she whacks her thighs a few times, then continuing to fall off her chair after leaning back.

"Stop causing so much commotion!" Our classmate and class president, Anyoung, shouts out. Jihwa nods her head and apologizes again before helping Haewon up.
After calming themselves down, we return back to the topic of Seungmin.

"He actually said he sees you as his actual girlfriend?" Haewon asks with wide eyes. I nod my head with a smile.  "But you guys got together after one sentence! And it wasn't even a confession!"

"Let's just hope he isn't playing you." Jihwa shrugs as she fixes her long hair. My shoulders drop as I look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why would you think that?" I mumble as I glare at her. Jihwa shrugs as she ties her hair up in a low pony tail.

"To me, it's just strange that he agreed to be your boyfriend just from you saying 'want to get with each other?' Do you two not also find that strange?"

"Not me." Haewon smiles widely as she takes out her SpyxFamily manga. "In this manga, Loid proposes to Yor with a grenade ring and went to the courthouse in the same night to get a marraige certificate. I find that romantic."

"Well, you're you and you're strange." I sigh deeply. The classroom then falls silent after seeing a teacher come into the room.

"Is Heo Kyuwon here?" They call out. I nod as I raise my hand up with a confused look.
"Pack your stuff up, someone is here to collect you."

With another nod and a small frown, I grab my books and pencil case off my desk, shoving them into my backpack. I wave at the girls before leaving.

The teacher then escorts me to the main office where I saw Seungmin standing there looking at me. The teacher then leaves us be.

"Seungmin, what are you doing here?" I ask as he wraps an arm around me, bringing us both outside of the school and to his car.
"What? I can't take mt girlfriend out for a date?" He asks, opening the passenger door and helping me in before getting into the drivers seat.

"You can, just not when you're taking me out of school.." I mumble as I buckle mg seat in. Seungmin sighs as he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Choose: have fun with me or be bored in class where you're basically dozing off." "Let's go."