15

"This is your definition of fun?" I mumble as he takes a book off a shelf. He nods with a smile.

He had brought me to one of the most boring place ever: the library.
Turns out he enjoys reading during his freetime and he currently needs some new books. Seungmin already has me carrying 3 books around for him.

"Read this one, I'm sure you'll like it." He whispers as he then passes me a medium sized book. I look down at the book and read the title outloud.

"The Seven Mistresses." I sigh as I look at him with disbelief, passing it back to Seungmin. "Sounds boring."
"Then choose a book and we'll go." He says as he takes the books he's chose for himself out of my hands, letting me roam around.

"I'm not fond of reading." I groan as I walk around the quiet library. There were people at tables doing some work with earpods in and some children behaving while following their guardian around.

"Pick anything, please. You need a book for the date plan to go well." Seungmin frowns as he then slouches, trailing behind me. I then point over to the manga sign on the side of a shelf and quickly but quietly skipping over.

"You're the manga type of person?" He chuckles as he watches me crouch down to the bottom shelf which is where the Chainsaw Man mangas were. I show him a quick thumbs up as I then take the first 4 volumes of the series and hugging them with a smile.

"I already saw the anime and I was actually
planning on buying the series, but now I can just use you and your library card." I smile widely. Seungmin nods his head as he then takes the books from me and putting it on top of his pile.

"Let's go?" He asks as he slightly raises an eyebrow. I nod my head as I follow him to the front desk where the librarian checked the books out. Seungmin then takes his library card out as the librarian then scans it.

"Please return the books in 2 weeks." She smiles softly as she passes the books back to us. Seungmin and I both thank her as we both leave the library and back into his car.

"If you're going to date me, please know I hate libraries.." I mumble as I buckle my belt in and rest the books on my lap.
"I'll take you there again, don't worry." Seungmin smirks as he begins to drive again.

"Where are you taking me now?" I mumble as I look at him with a questioning look, quickly looking away as soon as he turns to look at me.

"To a park. I have a blanket and some food in the back."He says proudly with a wide smile.

"You saw this date idea on Pinterest, didn't you?"
"Yeah.."