11

"Kyu wake up." A voice calls out. I slowly sit up from my bed with a frown. Looking up, I see Kunwoo standing over me with a frown and crossed arms.

"What do you want?" I mumble as I grab my phone, checking the time. 11.21am.

"Who was that boy who brought you home last night?" He asks as he takes a seat at the end of my bed, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"A friend I met at the cafe across from the bus stop I take to go to school." I sigh, remembering what Seungmin said last night.

If we weren't an official couple to him, then what were we? I mean, he basically agreed to get with me, then we went on a date, he came to my school and then introduced me to his friends as his girlfriend. Sometimes, I can't even understand him and I've barely known him for a week.

"You were wearing his jacket, so it doesn't seem like you guys are just friends.." Kunwoo sighs deeply before getting up from my bed and heading for the door. "Just.. don't stay out again and I hope this is my last time having to say this. We live in a sketchy place and I don't want you getting cat called like Kiyoung."

"She got cat called?!" My eyes widen as I get up from my bed. "When was this?"
"Last night, when you were out with your friend. Kiyoung forgot her key so I had to go down and open the door for her and when I went down some junkies were cat calling her."

"She has another friend living around here, why don't they come home together from now on?" I say as I slide into my slippers and walking out of my bedroom with Kunwoo, both of us going into the kitchen.

"That's what dad and I were discussing, but we were also talking about moving to a safer place."

"But Kunwoo, we can't afford it.." I frown as I grab a glass of water and chugging it down. Kunwoo shrugs as he leans his back on a counter.
"That's why we're going to have to save up." He sighs deeply as he brushes his fingers through his hair.

"Where would we even go..?" I ask as Icontonue to grab another glass of water, looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"We'd have to move to Seongbuk-Dong.." He shrugs with a smile. "Dad, mom and I are still considering about Kiyoung's education at Apgujeong so we're planning to stay near the school.

"Hey.. why aren't you guys thinking about my education there?!"
"You're literally graduating in a month!"