Prologue

What is Ephialtes?

(Ephialtes, derived from the ancient Greek word, refers to a powerful and captivating nightmare that engulfs one's consciousness, evoking fear and an overwhelming sense of terror)

________________________________

A/n : In case you guys are re-reading this book, then it's a humble request. Do not give spoilers in the comments. If I see, I'll delete your comment. Even the book is edited but still, there must be errors

_________________________________

Pov

Her both ankels were tied in chains and her white florida mini dress was stained with dry blood, she was looking messy but more than ever her state......her state was broken from outside to inside, she sobbed hard in dark basement where only small window was present which was enough to give light in corner of the room but she was sitting in corner where only darkness was present, probably she was hiding from her cruel fate from which she couldn't escape.

Her breathing became irregular when she heard footsteps coming near basement, She curled herself more than before when she sensed someone behind those closed door of basement and her soul jerked when she heard door got opened slowly and she felt suffocated when she guessed.....

He is here, the owner of her life, he walked towards her slowly while keeping his both palms in his pants pockets, Even she was in dark corner but he didn't feel need to search for her and continued to take his predator steps towards her because she was weeping badly, she was trying hard to control but it was so hard to control her cries in his presence.

His presence was killing her without even touching, Her heart went out of control when she felt his footsteps became loud and stopped infront her balled figure, She hid her face completely didn't want to see his Beautiful devilish face.........he was devil who saved her just to depraved her soul in his sinful ways, He was devil for her but she was heaven for him, He crouched down at her level and every ounce in her body became numb hearing his deep husky voice.

I'm back angel

He was sovereign with supereme power over everyone, His gaze was enough to suck the dear life from person's body without letting them know, He could make anyone kneel down just with his single snap of finger, The thing which once he lay his eyes on, The next moment that thing will be infront his eyes.

He was dominate over everything on everyone, He was mysterious clean personality to world and he never allow anyone to come between walls which he had created with venomous thorn and no one could dare to go against him as he had influenced each mind viciously, didn't want anyone to come near him who begged for him but he dragged the fragile forcefully in his beautiful hell who didn't want even his shadow near her.

His angel.......He had caged an innocent soul in his hell, He killed last hope in her life by snatching her freedom, She was beautiful flower whom he didn't want to let anyone crush and in that thinking, He himself plucked her brutally, He was devil but she was his angel, He didn't want anyone to hurt her but didn't know he was the one who was breaking her, She was feared of him more than anything but only if she knew he could ruin whole world just for her.

He could spread anything in her feet which once she demanded.........except freedom, She regret the day she came in his sight and he only thank to god to let him find her........His ways were bloody just like his soul and heart, He didn't know what happiness is and without even trying he snatched her happiness  too making her vulnerably miserable.

Whenever he sees her, He just remember first time he saw her and felt alive but whenever she sees him, She just remember those dead bodies, dead body of her love........she had dreams with him but he broke it infront her eyes, She had nyctophobia but now his cruel deeds made her feel safe in darkness and fearful in light, Her sobs didn't effect his sinful heart, His dusky eyes continued to stare at her with his soul clenching gaze.

He was even attracted to her even when she was all messed, How clean he was where she was all dusty but nothing could dim the mysterious spark in his eyes which only reflects because of her, His ways were cruel and his madness was deranged just for the woman infront him, He took many lives just to make her alone and now all she had was him which always made him proud, He tilted his head little looking at her and nefarious smirk plastered on his lips hearing her quavering voice.

P-Please, l-leave me

______________________________________

Male Lead :

Kim Taehyung

Female Lead :

Female Lead :

Park Jieun

Cover by @polarbearffs

Disclaimer

This fan fiction is completely an imagination, pictures and gifs credit goes to rightful owner, This fan fiction contains, alcohol, blood, voilence, mature content, 18+ due to voilence and the adult detailing in book, This ff's one scene was posted as reel on my Instagram, I have use fictional name for female lead because i didn't want to use yn, i don't know but i just want use fictional name, chapter 1 will be published after long time, you guys were desprate that's why i published trailer

please do not copy my work/storyline, plagiarism will not be tolerable

All characters, places and events are fictional, bts memebers are just fictional characters of this story because as a fan i like to add them as my main characters of book, this story is completely non relatable to reality, please do not spread hate, if you don't like then please skip

English is not my first language, grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes will be there, I'm sorry in advance

Thanks for choosing this story to read💜💜