Chapter-28

Taehyung's smile faded away slowly looking at her being expressionless but was left speechless when she spoke calmly. "I knew even before the doctor". He tightened his jaws and rasped on her face, "why didn't you tell me". "I wasn't sure". She turned her face away from him and he closed his eyes tightly controlling his temper. He opened his eyes and left her taking a step away from her and stared at her briefly, who was still looking away from him. He drifted his eyes at the painting of her fiance with her and a chuckle escaped his lips. "This guy must have a dream to have a family with you but poor him". She fisted her palms together tightly and Taehyung moved his head away from painting before dropping at his wife and walking towards the door but paused hearing no footsteps of Jieun. He turned around and asked with narrowed brows.

"Come". He said and she stuttered looking down, "i-i want to stay there for awhile". Taehyung looked at paintings and then at her. It wasn't bothersome for him if she admired her fiance in that painting because he knew in the end, she was his, his wife. "Make sure to come soon". She nodded slowly and he walked outside, closing the door back and she finally raised her head to stare at paintings of hoshi and her family. She admired those paintings with her glistening eyes and whispered. "I-I I'm pregnant". She looked down at her belly while placing her palm on it and it ached her heart because she never wanted to have a family with taehyung. She wasn't sure if he would be nice to his child. It was true he never abused her physically but he was so scary. He wasn't a loving person and she couldn't imagine him being loving with his child.

She raised her head and her heart tore apart when her eyes fell on Hoshi's painting. She felt a sense of unease as she laid eyes on the painting, her fiancé and herself intertwined in an unsettling way. Taehyung's audacity shocked her, as she had never imagined someone capable of such a disturbing creation. It sent a chill down her spine to think about what her husband's reaction would be when he was painting it. However, deep down, she knew his unwavering confidence in their relationship. No matter how she was depicted in the painting, the reality remained that she was his wife. The painting seemed like an elusive dream, destined to never come true. She creased hoshi's face gently with shaking breath and whispered

"I'm sorry, hoshi"

___________________________

"Here's the information about police officer, his name is kwon ji-seok. He is so loyal to his responsibility and it seems hard to tempt him", jimin informed Taehyung who listened carefully and looked at Jungkook who was standing near jimin. "Jungkook talked to officer but he rejected our offer, he even warned that he will catch V, no matter what". Taehyung raised his brow at Jungkook in a questioning way when he passed him mobile phone, "here's the recording of our conversation, I'm sure he has started searching for you through the number which I used so I blocked it already, moreover the location is not our mansion's or office. It's out of town in case if he succeed, he will going to be get false location". Taehyung nodded and placed mobile on table before asking jimin. "Where do he live?". 

"He lives in an xxxxx apartment with his family". That information caught Taehyung's attention who asked with a frown, "how many members are in his family". Jimin blinked and said, "His son and his wife". Taehyung nodded while Swinging his chair slowly while thinking hard to kneel down to stop the officer from investigating his case. "How old his son is". He asked, still thinking hard, without looking at Jimin who spoke, "4 and he's in kindergarten". Taehyung smirked while sticking his eyes somewhere, he tapped his finger tips together and finally looked at Jungkook. "Jungkook, what time is it?". Jungkook looked at his wrist watch then at Taehyung and said, "9:00 PM". Taehyung bobbed his head slowly and stood up with a heavy sigh. "You still have time to collect information about the kindergarten, kidnap his son tomorrow".

Jungkook nodded with sealed lips and a wide smirk plastered on Taehyung's face while placing his palms on the table before leaning into it. He snickered tilting his head while thinking about the officer and uttered in low voice gazing at Jungkook.