Chapter -12

Jungkook took a glance of jieun who was fiddling her fingers in tension which caused him to move his eyes towards the door lock to check whether it was locked. She was so tense which was obvious and she was terrified to think what Taehyung would do to her. Her palms turned sweaty by the time as the time was flowing. "You've done stupidity even after I warned you about him". Warm tears left her eyes hearing the calm deep voice of the man beside her. "i-i don't want to go to him". begging was the only option she could see but Just like taehyung, jungkook was stone hearted too.

Realising that she was stuck and there was no way to run back. She watched jungkook's side profile in hope but got chilly silence which broke her every hope and she dropped her head falling tears on her thighs. After a few moments the car halted causing jieun to gasp which caused her to look outside and her stomach twitched in fear. Just looking at that mansion flooded back all trauma to her which she had faced and.........not know what worse she was going to face again. In no time jungkook opened the door for her making her panic and she gasped when he held her wrist before pulling her outside

She struggled a lot to set herself free but Jungkook was making his grip even tighter. "Miss park, you're just making things difficult for yourself". "Please h-he will hurt me". Jungkook looked at her in silence and fear was dripping down her eyes. Felt like Taehyung had scared her enough already. She was so vulnerable and he felt Taehyung found such a weak person who could never stand his wrath but it confused him too until now. Even she disrespected him many times, taehyung still never burst on her

"You should have think before going against him.........now suffer and forget anyone will help you in his territory............you can't leave him until he leaves you". He warned her sternly causing her to gulp down looking down at ground and now she was sure. There was actually no escape, each word of jungkook felt so real and true. He told her reality which she had to accept no matter how badly she wanted to refuse. Her heart started beating insanely as Jungkook dragged her with him and halted in front of the big door. She was weeping quitely. The weight of her mistake loomed over her, casting a dark shadow on her every thought. She trembled with terror, knowing that there was no escape from the consequences she now had to confront. She had to confront the devil and mercy didn't exist in his life.

Her heart raced, the closed door offered no solace. Despite its presence, an unsettling feeling of unease lingered in the air. The silence amplified her apprehension, leaving her on edge, her senses heightened. It was a chilling reminder that sometimes, the greatest threats are the ones we can't see. They got no response from inside but as Jungkook pushed the door. It opened, pushing Jieun on the edge of agitation. Jungkook pushed Jieun inside causing her to stumble badly and in out of sense. She immediately turned around to bang on the door as he closed it immediately. She didn't realise she was being watched by her predator whose ear blessed hearing her cries. She continued to bang on the door until the horrific calm voice echoed.

"Welcome back, angel"

Every ounce in her body tensed hearing that scary voice. It was the voice which was enough to scare her in dreams. That voice was enough to scare even her soul. Now she realised the room was pitch dark. She didn't turn around but was stiffened on her place. Lights turned on following the dark chuckle but she didn't have courage to face her devil.  "Turn around and don't think I will slide your behaviour this time". Fisting her palms together, she turned around slowly and as expected. Taehyung gave her another trauma. There were two dead bodies of men on floor who were in complete black attire. Her mouth gaped and she put her trembling palm on her mouth not believing he was sitting calmly with those dead bodies. His aura screamed danger, he was looking pure satan.

He dominantly leaned back himself on the couch holding a gun and tilted his head staring at her frightened figure. "These two were responsible, you got a chance to run.......am I right?". It didn't take time for her to realise that he killed them because they weren't present on the main gate when she escaped. He never hesitates to finish the person who becomes the reason for her separation from him. His obsession for her was something so dangerous and evil. She flinched badly with gasp as Taehyung stood up before coming closer to her. The way he came above those dead bodies, felt like it doesn't matter for him who dies. He was such a selfish person. No ones life worth to him.