Chapter-3

Everyone present in the room turned to look at the owner and except Jieun's uncle, Everyone was shocked to see him. Jieun looked at him with wide eyes and again his presence scared her, she had never felt the vibe which she was getting from him and the stares Taehyung was giving her was enough to give her chills, "H-He.......H-He killed the m-man", She pointed at taehyung while trembling making everyone shocked but taehyung still didn't budge.

"jieun!!!", Her uncle yelled causing her flinch but she was unaware from the reason behind his yell. He was warning her but she was too innocent to understand it. She shook her head with the lump in her throat and spoke, "I-I I'm not lying, h-he k-killed him". Her aunt stepped forward boiling in anger and turned around jieun by grabbing her arm harshly. She hissed by the tight grip and closed her eyes tight while squeezing her shoulders when she saw her aunt raised her arm to slap her.

But she felt nothing, not even single voice of anyone. In sudden she felt deep uneasy silence around her which caused her to open her eyes slowly. Her gaze fell on her aunt's wrist which was in manly hand's grip, There her eyes met with the soulless eyes of taehyung who was reading her each feature carefully. He left the hand of woman pushing her away without tearing his eyes apart from jieun who was sobbing lightly trying her hard not to show it but the person in front her was capturing her each action.

They both didn't part their eyes from each other and that deadly silence was heating the tension between them even more which her uncle broke by interrupting. "Ahh Mr kim, Please I'm sorry for this drama, mey, take jieun to her room". Mey nodded and held Jieun's arm to take her away but got halted as Taehyung spoke, still looking at Jieun whose eyes were glued to the floor. "You are not proven innocent yet", She flinched and held back mey's hand when Taehyung stepped even closer to her towering her small figure.

In the room, no one had courage to ask anything from that royal man. They all were well known to his power. One single mistake and their dead bodies would be lying on the floor the next moment. Taehyung trailed his eyes on her hand which was gripping mey's hand tightly, trailing back his eyes at jieun's face, he chuckled at how small she was in front of him. Just a few moments ago she was accusing him of killing but now she was trembling due to his fear. "Tell me how much money you lost"

Her uncle started to say something but Taehyung's single glance shut him up. He settled his gaze on her who wasn't even able to form a single word. She gulped hard still looking down and Taehyung looked at Jimin who nodded, getting it all, Jimin looked at the man and spoke wisely yet seriously, "Mr song, we will pay the amount she lost". Everyone looked at Taehyung bewildered, who smirked when Jieun made eye contact with him. All eyes were on him but his eyes were sparkling only looking at her.

She wanted to say many things but she didn't have courage to speak. He was royal and she was afraid he might insult her for being poor. Taehyung turned around and looked at Jieun's aunt who gasped looking at his dark gaze. She gulped and looked at her husband whose mouth was shut, But to protect his wife he stepped forward with little courage and stuttered. "Mr Kim, It's-". "I really killed the man.........i can kill you too"

Middle aged woman's breath hitched but taehyung blinked calmly tilting his head but his eyes again filled with an amusement as jieun stood in front him hiding her aunt behind her but what caught his interest was, Her eyes were fixed on him even though there was fear in them, the woman who was going to hit her a while ago. She was still ready to protect her by fighting with her fear. "d-don't hurt her, p-please". jimin glanced at taehyung who was looking intensely at jieun but his eyes were different than before and jimin was scared that taehyung will kill jieun now 

But to his surprise Taehyung nodded with the glint of sinister smirk. "As you say", Her eyes filled with horror hearing that. She was sure there was something wrong behind his smirk. Her uncle signalled mey who pulled Jieun immediately, taking her away from Taehyung before something happened to her.