Chapter-5

Jieun's soul trembled in fear which caused her to grip hoshi's arm too tight, it alerted hoshi that she was too scared to face anything. "What do you want?". Hoshi said, showing his brave expression. He was well known to the power of hara but he still didn't give up, he wanted to protect his fiance at any cost as he was already guilty not to help her on time. Maybe things would have changed if he was with her before. Hara snickered shaking his head slowly, "Of Course i want your fiance, her mother wanted to save her but look at this woman now, i sent her to her husband"

He let out glancing at graves heartlessly which jerked jieun's soul realising her mother lost her life just to save her but it stabbed her painfully that she couldn't save her.........."Take her", Hara signalled his men who walked towards both poor youngers who got panic seeing bulky men coming near them. Hoshi stood in front of Jieun hiding her behind his back, "Don't you dare to come closer to her". Hoshi seethed glaring at men but they all were unfazed, hara was carelessly watching that as all it was fun for him. He was confident about his victory

But he didn't have an slight idea that the victory was going to be last mistake of his life

Hoshi punched one man who tried to hold jieun. That punch ignited fire in all of those cruels who forgot about jieun but started beating hoshi. There were 4 where that young guy was alone, moreover without any weapon, meanwhile they all had weapons with them. "Leave him!!!". Jieun tried to save Hoshi but getting chance hara held Jieun by her wrist who looked at him with wide eyes as he suddenly held her. Her teary eyes continued to stare at him and tried to get free from him but it wasn't as easy. He was especially there for her then there was no chance anything could change his mind

She was well known to him who was merciless. She knew her tears would not melt his heart. Neither she tried to melt him but she was crying for hoshi.  She was too weak to compete with them and save him. She wanted herself to die on the spot after all she had no one with her for whom she could agree to live. "spare him please", Begging in front hara was only option for her who stared at her with smirk then at his men who were hitting hoshi brutally but stopped as his gravelly voice echoed in that forest, "It's enough, maybe that kid learned his lesson"

They all backed off while Hoshi coughed, facing difficulty in breathing. Jieun stared at him with pity but didn't make any sound as she was controlling herself to burst out. It was no use at the moment and she was scared if hara would do something to hoshi again if she made any mistake. She stared at him in glumness while leaving heavy sobs but flinched as Hara dragged her ruthlessly. "L-Leave h-her '', Hoshi stuttered seeing a blurry vision of Jieun who was getting dragged by hara but he wasn't able to save her. That thing was eating him alive who clenched his fist while weeping. Soon rain started pouring soaking him in rain, he was still on the ground trying to open his eyes but soon fainted there............

but didn't realise there was someone who watched and listened each and everything whatever happened a while ago

___________________

Taehyung loosened his tie before opening his buttons but got halted on his movements as he heard a heavy rain sound. Turning around slowly he stared outside the window and heard clouds roaring where the storm was too violent outside. The atmosphere outside was too aggressive but he felt uneasy peace as that aggressive rain was reminding him of someone.......She again clouded his mind and he was helpless to do anything about it. He tried to ignore it, tried to push back the memories which flooded back with the rain. But it was no use. She was still in his mind. 

He didn't want to think of her, didn't want to remember that moment in the rain. But the rain didn't let him forget. It was the first time he felt affected by rain. He felt like the rain was intentionally reminding him of her. It felt like roaring clouds were reminding him of what he had lost, a reminder of a woman who wept on his chest. He tried to brush off those memories but was unable to focus on the present. The rain was relentless, unyielding in its pursuit of his thoughts.  And he stood there staring outside lost in the sea of past memories which that the rain had brought back to him.