Chapter-13

Jieun opened her eyes slowly and felt her injured leg tied securely. Blinking slowly she saw the blurry figure who was in white suit. She clearly remembered what had happened to her and who did. "you got your consciousness back". The doctor asked softly, seeing Jieun blinking her eyes slowly. She was going to move while tightening her lips but the doctor stopped her. "please miss park, give rest to yourself for a while". He was so tender with her but comfort was nowhere she could feel. The fear in her was instilled that the moment she will feel peace....... taehyung will jump out of nowhere to haunt her.

"I've written all medicines and creams to apply on wound. You'll be alright by the time but make sure to not use this leg too much, for itching. I've written the medicine too". She stared at his name badge where Dr.kim seokjin was written. "Thank you". She replied shortly, falling her eyes down. There was doubt in her heart that the doctor could understand her situation but she didn't want to repeat the mistake. She was in Taehyung's mansion, he gets information about every single thing in that mansion and she was his only addictive possession. No chance he wouldn't have the information about her.

"I should take my leave, have a nice day". Seokjin passed her smile and she just responded with a slight nod looking down. Seokjin sighed internally at her condition. He was Taehyung's personal doctor who treats men who get injure on missions. Being a doctor, he was the only one there who was not as heartless as others. Not to forget, he was part of mafias too but watching an innocent in such a condition was making him feel guilty but money matters most in their life. He was getting a satisfying amount of salary working for taehyung so nothing more matters to him. Composing his heart, he decided to not think too much about that woman because it was taehyung's matter.

It wasn't looking revenge case, she was far from their bloody world and it was hard to believe taehyung brought her to torture her for messing with him. Her eyes scream she had never even hurt anyone in her life. Taehyung left everyone puzzled but taehyung himself didn't have a specific answer about jieun except her being his obsession. Seokjin glanced at her last time before leaving the room and she stayed staring at her leg. That mafia shoots her just because she attempted to get back her freedom. Shiver ran through her spin thinking how life will be with taehyung.

It would be hell without any doubt. She moved her head to the side and there was a window......... completely locked. Just then she heard the click sound of the door knob and as she turned her head to look. World stopped around her watching her tormentor.  She widened her eyes and avoided eye contact with him who smirked at her holding crutches in one hand and with the other, locked the door. "How's you are feeling?'' Her mouth was shut didn't know what to say and in a few moments. Taehyung was closer to her bed. He looked at her leg before looking at her and spoke with a slight smile which radiated only his evilness. "until you recover. You need these"

She didn't dare to spare a glance at him and he sat near her legs. "Sit back. I need to talk to you". He ordered her dominantly and she sat back with struggle. She slipped her hips back to support her back against the headboard and to make distance between her and taehyung but flinched suddenly as taehyung scooted near her. "Do you think I don't know your intentions''. She looked down slowly with a pounding heart and closed her eyes tight when he gripped her chin softly to lift her face up. "Look at me when I'm talking". All she did was give him a slight panic nod and he left her chin before sitting straight.

"will you dare to repeat your mistake". She shook her head immediately because this time she was sure. No matter if she wanted to leave him like an unknown part of her life but she was at the edge where she had to stay with him and had to accept that harsh truth. The woman found herself trapped between her deepest fears and her longing for freedom. Despite her desire to leave, fear bound her to the man she feared the most, forcing herself to accept staying with him. "Words Angel". Taehyung asked with raised brow and in no time she responded with words. "I w-will not repeat". "That's good for you, otherwise the next bullet will be in your head".