Chapter-19

Taehyung was all silent which caused his father to sighed and looked at Jieun as she was as silent as taehyung. "Why did you lock her in basement and why the f*ck her arm is injured, she didn't get any shoot in the party then why she is injured now". Taehyung gazed at Jieun who was clearly trembling slightly and he understood she was scared in that tense situation. "Did you ask her anything?". Namjoon fixed his eyes at Jieun but she seemed too lost to understand anything. Taehyung's father blinked calmly before sitting on the couch and spoke little firmly. "I did but she didn't let out a single word............what did you do to her".

He asked and Taehyung stepped towards them but instead of focusing on his father, he directly approached Jieun and spoke, caressing her hair in a comforting manner. "Go inside the room". She hesitantly looked at him and he just passed her his beautiful smile which was actually so beautiful but she was too depressed to feel comfort in anything. Even though Taehyung was her tormentor but beside him, she never listened to anyone and nodded slowly before taking steps away without sparing glance at anyone and his father initiated to say something but before that Taehyung uttered sitting on the couch in front of him.

"She is not in the situation to answer anything, I'll answer everything but don't bother her. Moreover she doesn't know anything", He said with a straight face, causing his father to be stunned. Who clenched his fist and asked through gritted teeth. "Taehyung, do you know what you are doing?". "I'm aware of everything". His father sighed and leaned back before asking him little calmly because no matter what but his son was his everything, "But we had planned everything, weren't you agree too to marry as per my choice woman, moreover you can leave her after getting heir but what's with this woman, will she ever leave you without causing any trouble and how can you be so confident about her".

Taehyung chuckled mentally thinking about that, not her but he himself was the one who didn't want to leave her but it wasn't easy for him to understand it to anyone. "I don't want to marry anyone". Mr Kim widened his eyes in anger as taehyung already started disobeying him. It was all because of that woman. "So you're already on your knees for her". Taehyung stared at his father calmly as their intense eye contact turned the atmosphere more intense. "I can never be on my knees for anyone". His father squinted his eyes and asked, "why is she with you, why is she injured, tell me simply". Taehyung sighed internally because there was no more escape now, it was actually happening.

"I don't know why I kept her with me but now I don't want to let her go, she tried to leave me so I shoot her and I'm too drowned into her that past doesn't matter to me, I don't care whom I promise what, the only thing I know that I can't let any woman come in my life except her". His father was all silent but understood that his son was the one who had kept her forcefully with him. He understood that taehyung was obsessed with her and obsession is always dangerous and his obsession seemed ethereal and he was worried for jieun because that woman wasn't for their world. Just looking at her he understood, she was nothing compared to his heartless son. but he snapped back and looked at Taehyung who stood up and spoke calmly.

"And I've done everything with her"

____________________________

Meanwhile seokjin checked Jieun's arm, "does it still hurt the same as before". He asked checking her carefully and she shook her head slightly, "No". Seokjin smiled and nodded before taking a step back, "good just be careful while using your arm". She nodded as he collected medicines but halted and asked her, "by the way, can I ask you something". She nodded quietly because she lost interest in talking to anyone, "Did you ever get a panic attack?". She shook slowly and spoke, "I have nyctophobia and my mother used to tell me that I got panic attacks in my childhood, after that my parents never left me alone in darkness but". Seokjin listened carefully and tilted his head a little, "but?". "But my condition never got worse the way it turned yesterday"