Chapter-18

She still dared to stare at him unfazed and spoke tiredly looking at him. "You'll shoot me? kill me?". Taehyung left her jaw slowly before taking a step back and she spoke with dull eyes, "Then do, kill me". He smirked slowly with sinister eyes and she sighed in defeat. "You really want this?". Being dejected, she was unable to feel fear. She was fed up completely. Her heart was pounding insanely because didn't know what, but Taehyung's presence was so intimidating. "Take your words back, angel". He again put her in a complex situation where her fed-up being was denied to submit but taehyung's threatening aura was causing her heart tremble.

"Do you think if you tell me to kill you and I will step back?". She turned her head to him slowly being confused but widened her eyes slowly seeing him aiming a gun at her. "It happens in movies............ you're with the real mafia, angel". And unknowingly fear engulfed her completely which made her eyes teary despite her best try to control. She gulped hard, shaking her head slowly when Taehyung cocked his gun slowly. She didn't even know why she would beg because she was the one who provoked him but it wasn't completely her fault. Her situation was making her fall deeper into hell. Taehyung tilted his head staring at her with an evil glint in his eyes and soon.

Her scream echoed in the room as a bullet grazed against her arm causing it to bleed badly. Jieun immediately held her arm while crying badly and trembled seeing her hand turned red in her own blood. She looked at Taehyung in shock who was just watching her with void eyes but soon his expressions turned more vicious as he stepped closer to her who shut her eyes tightly while blood was flowing like a river. Her white dress got covered in blood while the bed sheets got blood too. But she looked down trying to ease the pain but it hurt so much. She felt like her skin was being torn apart by a heated object. Taehyung towered her figure and kneeled down infront her causing her to cry while sealing her lips tight.

She knew he was so pleased watching her suffering like that and she didn't even want to beg. She just wanted that suffering to end but sobbed badly while still crying when Taehyung cupped her cheek softly and spoke.

"I can shoot you thousands of times............ without hesitation"

___________________________

After a few hours, Taehyung hit the head of a man with a metal rod who was on the floor on his knees. His hands were tied behind his back and his clothes were covered in blood but Taehyung again hit him with the same force causing him to fall on the floor being tied. Jungkook and Jimin stared at Taehyung with a neutral face. They knew why taehyung was so mad at thomas as he kidnapped jieun but it confused them that he shoot jieun too. Jimin turned his face slowly to look at Jungkook who was next to him. Jungkook was calm without showing any reaction, jimin sighed and turned to look at taehyung who was still hitting the half dead man.

Jimin knew, jungkook was still not moved and taehyung reminded him everything but deep down he didn't want to accept that jungkook could think to hurt innocent who doesn't even know anything. But it stressed him that beside jungkook, who could it be? Taehyung breathed heavily stumbling back while staring down at thomas who was coughing blood. "Jungkook". Taehyung called and jungkook walked closer to taehyung silently leaving jimin alone whose eyes didn't leave the sight of them. He watched Jungkook untie the wrists of Thomas but he didn't budge, just breathing heavily. Taehyung had ruined his left eye completely which was bleeding and it was looking scary too.

Jungkook stood up before taking a step back and taehyung looked at jungkook, who for a second felt taehyung wasn't the taehyung which they used to see. He was looking like a mad person, the psychotic smile on his face made Jungkook a bit uncomfortable and later Taehyung spoke in his gravelly voice.

"Now the real game will begin"

______________________________

Her both ankles were tied in chains and her white florida mini dress was stained with dry blood, she was looking messy but more than ever her state......her state was broken from outside to inside, she sobbed hard in dark basement where only small window was present which was enough to give light in corner of the room but she was sitting in corner where only darkness was present, probably she was hiding from her cruel fate from which she couldn't escape.