Chapter-25

The room fell into chilly silence, sending chills down Taehyung's spine. She was looking at him emotionlessly waiting for his answer. She wanted to know what exactly he had in his heart. What exactly was their relationship, she wasn't concerned if his answer will be yes because it wasn't going to change the fact that he k*lled her fiance just to make her his, he snatched her freedom. Taehyung slowly dropped his hand down and spoke huskily. "Why are you asking this". "I want to know". His frown cleared and replaced by a sinister look as he left her waist and stepped back before sitting on bed. "There's no difference in yes or no in my case". She frowned and he calmly removed his suit before placing it on the side. "If you think I'll be gentle after falling for you then you're wrong Angel, I ain't going to be weak".

She stood there like a statue because once again she was losing and he was winning. He was cruel and will always be cruel. "People die for love and i would never die for you but i can destroy anyone or anything for you, this is how I am". She sighed in defeat and he stood up before stepping closer to her. He loosened his tie before taking it off. "People suffer in love just like you're suffering because of your dead fiance". His words tore her heart apart terribly but she wasn't shocked how he said those painful words carelessly. She slowly moved her eyes on the floor when she saw him wrapping his tie around his palm while his collar wasn't fixed properly but his intense stares were fixed on her. "If I was a pathetic lover like you two, then I would have been crying on my knees till now because of your hate".

Her body stiffened when he slowly wrapped the tie around her neck and jerked her towards himself causing her to stumble towards him. "Is this what you were expecting". She didn't look at him but placed her palms on his waist as now she was genuinely scared of him. She regretted asking him, he was heartless who can never melt and she was really shocked how a human could be so heartless. Void for any emotions. She shut her eyes tightly when Taehyung raised her face with his fist under her chin in which he was holding a tie around her neck. "What can you even do except hating me, in the end you'll have to be in my arms' '. She froze on her spot looking at his beautiful devilish face. He was right.......he was right to be heartless, at least he wasn't suffering like she was suffering losing her loved ones.

Taehyung traced his thumb on her bottom lip slowly biting his lip and whispered, "Strip for me angel". Her eyes widened but her heart skipped a beat when he leaned closer to her ear and whispered, "Please". Her stomach twisted with unusual feeling because the way he whispered..........It was so sexy and his expressions were even more seductive. She gulped without letting him notice her nervousness. He gave her a seductive smile, tilting his head slightly, creating a magnetic pull between them. Her heart raced as she felt herself being drawn to his irresistible charm. She tried to resist his enchanting presence. Her eyes filled with fear, while he remained cool and confident. It was a dangerous game of power and attraction, leaving her torn between losing herself and succumbing to his embrace.

"I never beg anyone but I'm begging you". The end of the tie slipped from his hand as he left it slowly. As he reclined on the bed, he slowly unbuttoned his crisp white shirt with one hand, his eyes fixed on her. Time seemed to stand still as she stood there, captivated by his irresistible allure. "Do it angel or you want me to help you". The room was filled with an electric tension. His piercing gaze sent shivers down her spine but his words were ringing in her head. She clearly knew there was no escape other than accepting. Taehyung smirked widely watching her when she slowly unzipped her dress without looking at him. As her dress fell in her feets, he watched her pleased by the view, placing his palms on his thighs. "Don't remove it". She halted when he stopped her as she was going to remove the tie.

"Sh*t I'm already hard". She startled a little when he stood up suddenly and pulled her aggressively by tie causing her to hit against his chest. "Even your hate is such pleasure". Gasp escaped her lips as he unhooked her bra detaching it from her body. Unwillingly, she scooted closer to him to hide herself which caused him to chuckle. She hissed while shutting her eyes as he fisted her hairs in tight grip. In no time, his lips were on hers as he ravished her hungerily. She yelped as he pulled her even more closer making his belt to graze against her bare skin. She shivered due to cold metallic touch and tried to hold taehyung. He had held her so tight that it wasn't even possible for her to stand properly. She limped when he pushed her towards bed still kissing her and slowly laid her down hovering over her.